missingNO.! true or false?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingNO.

Reaction score
ive heard rumors about a glitch pokemon named "missingNO." or "M" in the games pokemon blue, red, yellow. and i want to study it and if anybody knows how to get it i would love to know!!!!

Yes, Missingno is true and lots of people know how to get it.

If you want to get it go google or it or look at this site I googled xP Here my brother ran into it randomly in Cinnabear Island. So I think the code is correct because my friend did something like that, go try. :D So he might just pop up randomly on games like Pokemon Red.

Hope I helped. :D

I do remember the talk to the guy that teach you how to catch pokemon, and surf to the cinnabear island part. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had it but just remember, if you catch, let it go afterwards. It's a glitch and it WILL mess up your game. Speaking from personal experience >.< I had 148 pokemon, caught Missingno and the next time I turned on my game an error message popped up with, 'File has been lost.'

My brother knew how to get them. Thankfuly he knew that it was a glitch and saves his other pokemon.

Yes, Missingno is true and lots of people know how to get it.If you want to get it go google or it or look at this site I googled xP Here my brother ran into it randomly in Cinnabear Island. So I think the code is correct because my friend did something like that, go try. :) So he might just pop up randomly on games like Pokemon Red.

Hope I helped. :p

I do remember the talk to the guy that teach you how to catch pokemon, and surf to the cinnabear island part. xP
Yes, that cheat is real.

My sister did it when I was with her, its kinda creepy actually.

Also my friends bro said that he caught it and put it in his pc..

And then all the graphics on his game (Like the pokemon and towns and stuff) started to stuff up.. o_O

Risky business when it comes to M.

xD.

EDIT: I was looking at your sig and av, and thats not MissingNO.. o_O

Its the Ghost in the tower in Lavender when you don't have the silph scope. (sp?)

This is what M looks like;

https://www.pokemon-france.com/jeux/gen1/bl...s/Missingno.gif

~Mango

Yes, that cheat is real.My sister did it when I was with her, its kinda creepy actually.

Also my friends bro said that he caught it and put it in his pc..

And then all the graphics on his game (Like the pokemon and towns and stuff) started to stuff up.. o_O

Risky business when it comes to M.

xD.

EDIT: I was looking at your sig and av, and thats not MissingNO.. o_O

Its the Ghost in the tower in Lavender when you don't have the silph scope. (sp?)

This is what M looks like;

https://www.pokemon-france.com/jeux/gen1/bl...s/Missingno.gif

~Mango
Oh Ok. That's great! :)

Oh yeah, 'M' does look like that expect I don't why people use the Mother Ghost Cubone for Missingno.. That pokemon can deleted and mess up your game to.. xP

Does 'm' make a sound when you fight it (Like a cry, like when Delcatty comes out a pokeball or when any other pokemon comes out of their pokeball they make a crying noise on the games) But how did you catch it? Everytime my brother threw a pokeball at it, it dodged it..

Was you or your brother fortunate enough to get Mew?

Look up pokemon glitch or missingo on YouTube. There are plenty of vids. :)

missingo can evolve, but it evolves into ryhorn

if you catch missingo, sometimes it doesnt mess up your game.

but, even if you just encounter missingo, it may screw up your games, so, watch out!

also, when you encounter missingo, your 6th item in your bag will be at 128

p.s. your av. is NOT missingo.

(off topic) OH YEAH! 700th post! uber pwnage!

missingno i rember him, he beat my charzard so bad my charzard gets parlized with fear from a lv3 pidgie and also watch for the ghost of dead pokemon, thats no glith its an evil demon spawn watch out

Oh Ok. That's great! :D  

Oh yeah, 'M' does look like that expect I don't why people use the Mother Ghost Cubone for Missingno.. That pokemon can deleted and mess up your game to.. xP

Does 'm' make a sound when you fight it (Like a cry, like when Delcatty comes out a pokeball or when any other pokemon comes out of their pokeball they make a crying noise on the games) But how did you catch it? Everytime my brother threw a pokeball at it, it dodged it..

Was you or your brother fortunate enough to get Mew?
Yeah, I also don't know why they consider the Marowak (sp) Ghost M too.. o_O

It has nothing to do with it xD.

I'm not sure about the cry, I was doing the cheat the other night but I had the sound down.

And I don't know how he caught it, it was my friends brother, I wasn't there at the time lol.

Mew.. no.. I saw a cheat saying you could find Mew while trying to do the M cheat, but they said it was "Very VERY Rare" pretty much impossible.

Well, when I did the M cheat the other night, I was playing Pokemon Blue on the TV (With Pokemon Stadium) and it was werid, because there is a little thing at the bottom of the screen when you save, it says "Saving.." and whenever I found M, it would start to save? o_O

~Mango

everyone missingNO. avatar is missingno i google searched it and he/she was right beware of the purplish red ghost beware

everyone missingNO. avatar is missingno i google searched it and he/she was right beware of the purplish red ghost beware
I've caught Missingno. His avatar isn't the real Missingno. His avatar is what ghosts look like in the Lavender Town memorial building without the Silph Scope.

The picture Mangorox posted is what the real Missingno or 'M' looks like.

i will change my avataar to the proof that she/he was right
Do you really want to play this game?

I used to have Red, Blue, and Yellow. I've caught him before. I know what he looks like. If you really don't believe me you can go here:

Wikipedia- Pokemon Game Glitches

I'll be happy to post even more links if you're still going to argue.

-EDIT-

You can also go here to see how to catch it:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Ive Got A Stupid Question

I Heard That If You Put Rare Candy, Master Ball W/e In The 6 Slot Of Your Items List, Then Encounter Missingno And Run Away, It Will Give You 100x Of That Item...Is This True? :l

Firecracker - That's true, but to get Missingno, you need either pokemon Red or Blue, then talk to the guy in Viridian city (or something like that) and watch him catch a pokemon. Then, go to Cinnabar Island and then surf on the right side of the island so that if you go 1 square left, you'll be on the island. After a while, you will encounter him.

MissingNO. is a glitch Pokemon, but it will muck up your Pokemon game forever... unless you evolve it into a Khangaskhan using a rare candy. Even then, your hall of fame will be Kaput.

And yes, it gives you 126 in that item, not 100. It has to be the 6th item in your slot.

There's quite a bit of misinformation here.

MISSINGNO. WILL NOT. MESS UP YOUR GAME. I'm going to repeat that. MISSINGNO. WILL NOT. MESS UP YOUR GAME. Both Missingno. AND Mblock are COMPLETELY harmless other than a glitched up trainer card (the thing that comes up when you select your name from the menu that displays all your badges) and a screwy hall of fame. I have captured, trained, and traded a wide variety of glitch pokemon and none of them have destroyed my game.

@Sweet Kandi

That ghost is in fact a form of missingno. Missingno takes on the shape of the aerodactyl and kabutops fossil as well as the pre-SILPH SCOPE ghost and the garbled "glitch block." The form that you get in wild encounters at cinnibar depends on one of the characters of your name; I can't remember the exact letter in your name that determines which form of missingno. (click here for a name generator) you get, but he does come in those various forms. All missingno.'s that AREN'T the jumbled glitch block (kabutops fossil form, ghost form et cetera) have special properties that differ from the more common garbled glitch block variety. These "special" 'no.'s can learn any attack that the last pokemon in your party can learn; put a chansey in the sixth slot and the "special" missing no can learn softboiled; switch chansey for pidgeot and it can no longer learn softboiled but can now learn fly.

There's a trick called the "mew trick" or the "ditto trick" that not only allows you to get ANY pokemon in the game. I know this sounds unreal, but it's true; it's all very complicated and you can look up how to do it at a VERY valuable glitch pokemon resource site called https://trsrockin.com. You can use this trick to get even more outlandish glitches like LM4, h POKe, and a. Some of the glitches gotten this way CAN actually mess with your game. but Missingno and M aren't examples of such pokemon.

if you think I'm lying, I will gladly explain to you in detail how to do each trick and how they work via PM. I can't cover everything in one post, but this fact remains:

other than a glitchy hall of fame and glitchy trainer card,

MISSINGNO. AND M CAN'T TOUCH YOUR GAME SAVE FILE OR ANYTHING ELSE.

There's quite a bit of misinformation here.
MISSINGNO. WILL NOT. MESS UP YOUR GAME. I'm going to repeat that. MISSINGNO. WILL NOT. MESS UP YOUR GAME. Both Missingno. AND Mblock are COMPLETELY harmless other than a glitched up trainer card (the thing that comes up when you select your name from the menu that displays all your badges) and a screwy hall of fame. I have captured, trained, and traded a wide variety of glitch pokemon and none of them have destroyed my game.

@Sweet Kandi

That ghost is in fact a form of missingno. Missingno takes on the shape of the aerodactyl and kabutops fossil as well as the pre-SILPH SCOPE ghost and the garbled "glitch block." The form that you get in wild encounters at cinnibar depends on one of the characters of your name; I can't remember the exact letter in your name that determines which form of missingno. (click here for a name generator) you get, but he does come in those various forms. All missingno.'s that AREN'T the jumbled glitch block (kabutops fossil form, ghost form et cetera) have special properties that differ from the more common garbled glitch block variety. These "special" 'no.'s can learn any attack that the last pokemon in your party can learn; put a chansey in the sixth slot and the "special" missing no can learn softboiled; switch chansey for pidgeot and it can no longer learn softboiled but can now learn fly.

There's a trick called the "mew trick" or the "ditto trick" that not only allows you to get ANY pokemon in the game. I know this sounds unreal, but it's true; it's all very complicated and you can look up how to do it at a VERY valuable glitch pokemon resource site called https://trsrockin.com. You can use this trick to get even more outlandish glitches like LM4, h POKe, and a. Some of the glitches gotten this way CAN actually mess with your game. but Missingno and M aren't examples of such pokemon.

if you think I'm lying, I will gladly explain to you in detail how to do each trick and how they work via PM. I can't cover everything in one post, but this fact remains:

other than a glitchy hall of fame and glitchy trainer card,

MISSINGNO. AND M CAN'T TOUCH YOUR GAME SAVE FILE OR ANYTHING ELSE.
I disagree. Missingno you find in the wild randomly are glitches and will sometimes mess up your game. I have Yellow, and I caught Missingno, and it deleted my save file. Don't mess with glitches unless you don't care about messing up your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back