Matchmaker won't come back! V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
Yesterday at 10:30am, the matchmaker came but before I could push B to accept it, the battery died! I went to the store, got a new battery, put it in and hit download. The matchmaker has not come back! I have tried to set it at 10:29, and 2:59 and 6:59 but NOTHING! The only thing that happens at 10:30 is I get mail!

What went wrong? What do I do now?

hmmm... is your tama an adult?? and how old is it??

Yes, she's an adult - 5 years old. 5th generation.

hmmm. ive found out that if your tama has aged after then before one of those main event thingys(waking up, growing, buying something ect.) when you download the age goes back one. for example my togetchi was 4 at 12 pm one of those events were suppposed to happen at 1pm but the battery ran out at 12:30 pm. since the stats werent saved, my togetchi is back at age 3. srry if this doesnt make sense...

Age five, huh? Though this isn't ALWAYS true, sometimes the matchmaker won't come to tamas under 6.

:gozarutchi: GozarutchiGuy :gozarutchi:

I've had the matchmaker come at 4. This doesn't make sense - yesterday it was still 5 and it TRIED to come...grrrrrrr... I guess I have to just sit it out and wait?

oh yes that happened to me and i pressed downlaod nothing happened so i hat to nlet it die i had no choice???

sorry about the bad news :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Let it DIE????? That can't be right - if the matchmaker comes for 4 days - shouldn't there be another time it comes? It only tried to come one time so far. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

:gozarutchi:

*sigh*, i feel ur pain. just dont give up, im sure ther is something u can do... if he dies, u can always re set it. :( i hope he doesn't tho!!!!

Well, my tami just turned 6 so maybe the matchmaker will come at 3pm - only 19 minutes to go!! Cross your fingers!

ETA! AAAAAAAAARGH! So 3pm came and THERE WAS THE MATCHMAKER! But when I clicked B, the thing it brought was all messed up - lotsa of messed up pixels - not a real figure. My tami just froze and no buttons would work!! I hit reset and DOWNLOAD and changed the time back to 10:29am and all I got was mail! Now I just reset it to 2:59 and so far NADA. I'm gonna cry! What happened? A weird glitch? It's a new battery!!!!

I just realized it made me 5 again so maybe tomorrow? This stinks. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried being sneaky and changing the date to tomorrow and seeing if it would work but the age didn't change and it didn't work. Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Well, my tami just turned 6 so maybe the matchmaker will come at 3pm - only 19 minutes to go!! Cross your fingers!

ETA! AAAAAAAAARGH! So 3pm came and THERE WAS THE MATCHMAKER! But when I clicked B, the thing it brought was all messed up - lotsa of messed up pixels - not a real figure. My tami just froze and no buttons would work!! I hit reset and DOWNLOAD and changed the time back to 10:29am and all I got was mail! Now I just reset it to 2:59 and so far NADA. I'm gonna cry! What happened? A weird glitch? It's a new battery!!!!

I just realized it made me 5 again so maybe tomorrow? This stinks. ^_^
connect with another tama an ry to get married!? :D

Well, here's the thing - this one is my daughters tami. I have one as well and we've had our babies connect and get married and have babies several times. My tami got married and had her baby yesterday so by tomorrow, the parent will be gone and my baby will be here. If hers FINALLY gets married and has a baby, will the two day gap prevent them from hooking up (assuming she has a boy)??

:blink: well if ur tamagotchi is an adult than soon the matchmaker will come back you probably missed it come. B)

Maybe when the matchmaker came your Tama was 6, but when you downloaded it, it was five. Though maybe when your Tama ages, that counts as a event. Hope I helped!

:blink: SnickleFritz B)

;) since you downloaded it, it is one year younger. Wait till tomorrow. Maybe the matchmaker will come then. :huh:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! Today right at 3pm the matchmaker came again. And once again, the match it brought was just a bunch of pixels - and then it froze on the screen when you choose love or not. And then it just had two horizontal black lines on the top and bottom and then they were gone and just a black screen. This is a brand new battery so I tried to reset and hit download and now it's back and fine and 5 yrs old again. This is so weird - EVERYTHING works normal until the matchmaker comes and then this glitch????

I have a female maidtchi.

WHAT'S GOING ON??????? Should I just let her die? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That glitch happens often on the v4; I've seen several topics dealing with that. Just mate with the pixel mess, and you'll get your baby. You don't have to let it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back