Photo
- - - - -

"Saved Data is Corrupt"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

redtama

• redtama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:38 AM ( #1 )

(Note this is HMMM Harvest Moon magical melody) Okay here's the problem! Okay I ws play HMMM and I got 10 hearts on Alex! And the next day I'm going to play it says "SAVED DATA IS CORRUPT" :( (I ha
d my GC for 2 yrs or more) I was so upset. :ichigotchi: I worked SO hard!

Please anyone who played HMMM and didn't get Data Corrupt an you please PM me or post?

THANK YOU!! :P
RT

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jun 2007

Last Post

20 Jun 2007

TamaMan64

• tamaman64 user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:56 PM ( #2 )

OMG!
thats exactly what happened to me!

...except i had 10 hearts on Jamie...

i wonder why it does that!
i remember saving, then turning the game off, and then when my bro played, it said "saved data is corrupt"

WEIRD!
the exact same thing happened.

redtama

• redtama user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:01 PM ( #3 )

OMG!
thats exactly what happened to me!

...except i had 10 hearts on Jamie...

i wonder why it does that!
i remember saving, then turning the game off, and then when my bro played, it said "saved data is corrupt"

WEIRD!
the exact same thing happened.

I worked SO hard on Alex :) btw what Gender on HMMM were you? I am a girl (Well yeah ;D) I was so cute when I saw my character Allie and Alex kiss :gozarutchi: I'm still looking for info for the Corrupt Data... And I had 4 instruments(sp?) ! How many do you have?
Also I'll PM you if I fixed my HMMM level :gozarutchi:

-RT

Edited by redtama, 18 June 2007 - 01:03 PM.

TamaMan64

• tamaman64 user photo

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:44 PM ( #4 )

I worked SO hard on Alex :o btw what Gender on HMMM were you? I am a girl (Well yeah ;D) I was so cute when I saw my character Allie and Alex kiss :( I'm still looking for info for the Corrupt Data... And I had 4 instruments(sp?) ! How many do you have?
Also I'll PM you if I fixed my HMMM level :o

-RT

i dont remember, but im not sure if it was 10 hearts, probabally 8 or 9.

i dont reallly remember, because i stopped playing once my file got lost.
and that was a LONG time ago

redtama

• redtama user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:49 AM ( #5 )

i dont remember, but im not sure if it was 10 hearts, probabally 8 or 9.

i dont reallly remember, because i stopped playing once my file got lost.
and that was a LONG time ago

I tried switching the memory cards, blowing on the memory card and the disc thing. Also I wonder if the AC wire(The one on the left) has anything to do with it...

(OFF TOPIC :P) Here's something stupid I did D: : Okay well i was playing LoZ: WW and I opened the top and put in HM:AWL and sadly it said "Please put the right disc in." My sister's friend did that too but with Sonic and while she was playing she put HM:MM in and her HM character was playing as Sonic O.O;

TamaPATCHI

• tamapatchi user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:47 AM ( #6 )

That happened to me on Harvest Moon on the Gameboy. I forgot the name. I married Karen.. she had a baby.. and then I threw 5 pineapples into the lake where the Harvest Goddess lived, and then it just suddenly corrupted. It was so sad. Then I married Popuri *corrupt*. Now I'm working on Eli. She is currently a red heart, but I'm not ready for proposal yet.

redtama

• redtama user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:07 PM ( #7 )

That happened to me on Harvest Moon on the Gameboy. I forgot the name. I married Karen.. she had a baby.. and then I threw 5 pineapples into the lake where the Harvest Goddess lived, and then it just suddenly corrupted. It was so sad. Then I married Popuri *corrupt*. Now I'm working on Eli. She is currently a red heart, but I'm not ready for proposal yet.

:) Cool. :D But sad at the same time....