huh?Is this a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Well my tamagotchi died and I pressed the A and C buttons and the egg hatched.

I've got a boy.

Then I checked the gotchi points.I HAD 60000!! In the previous generation I had 59695 gp!!!!

heeeelp!!!!!!

I Passed Away Last Time Too , I Was Quite Busy In My School Homework That I Didnt Even Notice The Beeping Of Attention Of My Tamagotchi . What Happen Was By The Time I Noticed It , It Already Passed Away. I Resetted It , And As Usual , It Became Back To Baby . What Shocked Me Was That In The Previous, My Point Was 49999 . But It Give Me 40000 GP . So It Was Kind Of Shocked Me . No , I Dun Think It Was A Glitch. My Friend's Tamagotchi Was Like That Too . I Read This Topic Kind Of Samiliar In The What Happened To My Tamagotchi Or Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners. You Can Find The Answer In One Of The Section. Scroll Through The Old Posts And I Think You Might Be Able To Find It .

Hope I Helped .

PiinkishAverlyn

its not a glitch its insurans if your tama dies it will give you a certain amount of money for v4 it gives you 50000gp i think because my v4 has never died i got it because my friends died and had 50000gp

hope i helped

-jaida007 ^_^

Well my tamagotchi died and I pressed the A and C buttons and the egg hatched.
I've got a boy.

Then I checked the gotchi points.I HAD 60000!! In the previous generation I had 59695 gp!!!!

heeeelp!!!!!!
thats cool! why would you seek help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back