Favourite Movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite movie ever is A Cinderella Story. The movie stars Hilary Duff and Chad Michael-Murry.

Um.... Hard question. I suppose Home Alone, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (I've watched it about a million times) and Night at the Museum. The next movie I shall watch is..... The Simpsons Movie.

I like Mean Girls and Harry Potter. :( Mean Girls is hilarious and fun to watch and Harry Potter is really exciting.

-Matchy

Spirited Away (Studio Ghibli) is probably one of my favorite animated films ... I thought the film version of "Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" was excellent too ...

as for "real life" films, I think Forrest Gump is my fave ("... life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which type you're gonna get.."

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite movie is Monsters Inc. for some reason! I was sarting to cry at the ending when Boo was in her room. She is just soo cute! She looks like my sister!

tamasweet2

mine are pirates(i liked them all),tiatanic,elizabethtown,spiderman(all 3),click,john tucker must die,rise of the sliver sufer and thats it

Ranma 1/2: The Movie, Big Trouble in Nekonron, China, Ranma 1/2: The Movie 2, Nihao My Concubine, and Mean Girls. :eek: :lol:

//xd3vilx

Latest posts

Back