What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen that one. I've seen one that's like a journal and you have your tamagotchi and the journal. I think some members of this site might have one.

I've never seen that before...I think I saw some Japanese characters (letters) on the packaging, so it might just be a Japanese product. Maybe if you do some research, you'll find it.

To Tama Talker 101, karma is awarded to users who have good behavior, except for bad karma, which is used to warn people that they did something against the rules repeatedly. My advice is, don't worry about it and just be good. :)

Yes, it's completely in Japanese. It dates from 1997.

It's called a "po-ke-pi-ka". There's some info about it here: https://www.rakuten.co.jp/tsuuhanyarou/597712/701418/606170/

It's a horoscope / love meter / advice giver.

Each card has a function. Select the card you want to use, and put it in place. Then place two of your fingers on the contacts. The answer / result can be found in the intersecting box where the LEDs light up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called the Tamagotchi Angel Pokepika. Maybe for Pocket Picker?

it is called a pokepika. it is sorta like a tama but it is from japan

hey guys,
you know below your avatar thing

what does "Karma"

mean?
Just to let you know this is WAY off topic. You should of read the help section before you just randomly posted this somewhere. Well you can read about Karma here. What is Karma?

Now back on topic. It looks like a game. I am not sure though because I don't read Japonese.

i have never seen it but don't worry about it i wouldn't if i were you! :lol: just ask someone who knows alot about tamagotchies maybe they an help you :blink: good lucK!!! :mellow: :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back