Photo
- - - - -

Wii Troubles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamagirl_Desy

• tamagirl-desy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:42 AM ( #1 )

Hey everybody. I've been having a problem with my Wii....

The problem isn't a big deal to most, but for me I think it's a big deal. Ok, so I brought my gamcube up to my trailor last weekend to play it there. It was fun to plat videogames at my trailor! The next day, when we were leaving, I decided to take a few of my favourite gamecube games home to play on my Wii (Mario Party 7, Super Monkey Ball, and Animal Crossing). Well, the other night I was setting up Animal Crossing on my Wii. I put in the game, plugged in the controllers, in went the memory card I began to play. UT, on the title screen of the game, I was stuck! I couldn't press start, and the start button wasn' even flashing. My brother thinks it's because of teh controllers I cannot play, because they aren't nessicarily "offical" Gamecube controllers. Is this possible? If so, I'll have to wait two weeks before I get to play my game!!

Any help would be grealty appreciated.

Replies

Views

Started

20 Jun 2007

Last Post

22 Jun 2007

TamaMan64

• tamaman64 user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:33 AM ( #2 )

let me put this in... 6 simple words

CAN'T PLAY GAMECUBE WITHOUT GAMECUBE CONTROLLER.

hope that helps.:blink:

TamaPATCHI

• tamapatchi user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:38 AM ( #3 )

Are you using wireless GC controllers? That may be the case. Just use regular blue/silver gamecube controllers. That will probably clear out the problem :blink:

Tamagirl_Desy

• tamagirl-desy user photo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:28 PM ( #4 )

let me put this in... 6 simple words

CAN'T PLAY GAMECUBE WITHOUT GAMECUBE CONTROLLER.

hope that helps.:gozarutchi:

I KNOW, they are gamecube controllers just not the "offical" ones. They work fine of my gumecube, but on the Wii it doesn't seem to work.

Sadly, I do not have any of teh normal Gamecube controllers at my house. I'll just have to wait two more weeks until I can play AC.....

XxX-Angelic-XxX

• xxx-angelic-xxx user photo

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:53 AM ( #5 )

Did you plug your Gamecube controller to the first controller port, the port that's the closest to the front side where the disk drive and the buttons are ? Always, always when playing GC games with Wii, plug the 1st controller to the 1st port. For example, if there would be an one-player game that requires just one controller, the controller HAS to be plugged to the 1st port!