Wii Troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I've been having a problem with my Wii....

The problem isn't a big deal to most, but for me I think it's a big deal. Ok, so I brought my gamcube up to my trailor last weekend to play it there. It was fun to plat videogames at my trailor! The next day, when we were leaving, I decided to take a few of my favourite gamecube games home to play on my Wii (Mario Party 7, Super Monkey Ball, and Animal Crossing). Well, the other night I was setting up Animal Crossing on my Wii. I put in the game, plugged in the controllers, in went the memory card I began to play. UT, on the title screen of the game, I was stuck! I couldn't press start, and the start button wasn' even flashing. My brother thinks it's because of teh controllers I cannot play, because they aren't nessicarily "offical" Gamecube controllers. Is this possible? If so, I'll have to wait two weeks before I get to play my game!!

Any help would be grealty appreciated.

let me put this in... 6 simple words
CAN'T PLAY GAMECUBE WITHOUT GAMECUBE CONTROLLER.

hope that helps. :gozarutchi:
I KNOW, they are gamecube controllers just not the "offical" ones. They work fine of my gumecube, but on the Wii it doesn't seem to work.

Sadly, I do not have any of teh normal Gamecube controllers at my house. I'll just have to wait two more weeks until I can play AC.....

Did you plug your Gamecube controller to the first controller port, the port that's the closest to the front side where the disk drive and the buttons are ? Always, always when playing GC games with Wii, plug the 1st controller to the 1st port. For example, if there would be an one-player game that requires just one controller, the controller HAS to be plugged to the 1st port!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back