Have you had a sun appear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
I have never seen this before. There was a sun with rays in the upper right hand corner of the box. When I clicked a button, it was gone. Why was it there?

There are different animations for different occasions. That one is for the first day of spring. There are also various holiday animations. Be on the lookout for more!

Today isn't the first day of spring tho. Perhaps it's for the first day of summer?

when is the first day of summer? he he he... I know nothing about nothing! Wait- that sounds weird! How about I don't know anything about everything? Blaaaah, no. What about I don't know anything about anything? Better, but maybe not... Whatever.

no spring passed cuz it came on mine today and it must be the first day of summer

in china its winter right now. there r no suns 2 be seen on my tamagotchi... :D

its cold...

so very cold....

wish it was summer...

but its not.....

so i gotta deal with it...

deal with the cold...

the very cold and freezing cold....

yea...

:gozarutchi:

Egad, I meant Summer soltice, when the day and at its longest and the night is shortest. Sorry abt that. THe equinoxes are spring and autumn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is the Summer animation. I think it happens at noon an June 22, but I could be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back