What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A GigaPet is a Vitrual pet from the 1997 vitraul pet craze. I owned two: Salam the the cat and Rugrats. They are alot more diffcult to care for then Tamagotchis. I was well known for killing mine back then.(^^U)

i had a gigapet and i ended up killing it all the time cuz they were so hard to take care of. and then i had a nano baby and a tomagotchi and i could take care of both of them at the same time! gigapets are hard to care for!

i had a gigapet and i ended up killing it all the time cuz they were so hard to take care of. and then i had a nano baby and a tomagotchi and i could take care of both of them at the same time! gigapets are hard to care for!
:furawatchi: Yeah but I dont think they can be much harder than a tamagotchi ocean. (Umi No)

Gigas aren't hard to take care of, it's just that there is an actual Giga strategy.

There areInstructions here I'm not sure if those include the actual strategy to keeping them alive for ever. My site does but it's down at the moment, so that's no help to anyone at the moment. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back