awwww help problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

preslea

Reaction score
i got 2 job offers in the past few hours and i did not qualify for any of them and i am 9 and the matchmaker has not came what is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually you get 5 offers at one time, you click B and scroll to the right and choose each one. Hopefully you'll get another chance.

ok i did get 4 more offers and now i am a airline atendent yaaa for me and the match maker still did not come waaaa

Is your tama an oldie now? If it is, the matchmaker won't come; you have to breed with another oldie by connecting. If it's not an oldie, try setting the time to 2:29 P.M, 6:59 P.M, or 10:29 A.M. In one minute you should get the matchmaker, and you have to be quick; I here she only stays for 10 seconds on the v4.

The matchmaker will not come for you as you had 4 chances during when it was 6 and 7.

This happens to everyone. Is your tama an oldie? Because if so, then the matchmaker will not come. Why, no-one knows, but if you find another oldie, you can still mate. The best bit is that when your baby evolves, he evolves into a secret character. Well, I hope you find another one. By the way, O-whatever is an adult, so you should expect the matchmaker.

Good luck,

Ringo Starr :D

To get accepted for a job offer you have to have a certain amount of skill points but must have at least a minimum of 80 skills points in one category (intelligence, arts, kindness/social) to get those points play games - here is a game guide:

Jumping Rope - random

Mimic - random

Shape - intelligence

Dance - art

Flag - social/kindness

Hope this helped :huh:

also, if the matchmaker does come, you will not have a job anymore but you will get a new job offer after you have a baby :huh:

ok now I have a question lol! Say if you were 5 male would your tamagotchi have a baby since it's male? and if you connect to have a baby with another tamagotchi, does the other tamagotchi have to be the same age? (sorry for the randomness one of the replies made me think of these questions) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back