OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, cool. Maybe where you found those pix, there was an explanation as to what they actually were. They sure look concept to me. :puroperatchi:

I think that's someone's concept on how the Wii remote should look. I don't even know how you would hold it o__O;;

♪~tk710

Concept Art probably. If it was then they are good drawers. (sp?)

Hey! I did a google search On the Wii remote and no fakes came up :D
Did you use the image kind? That's how I did it. I typed in fake wii instead of wii remote.

I also found this. I don't know if it's something that goes with the Wii or just a complete rip-off. :gozarutchi:

i got one of those in a happy meal at wendy's!

btw, someone tried to sue nintendo cuz they said they copied the idea of the trigger on the bottom of the remote

i got one of those in a happy meal at wendy's!
btw, someone tried to sue nintendo cuz they said they copied the idea of the trigger on the bottom of the remote
The only other system I've seen have a bottom trigger is the N64's. Which wouldn't make sense because that's Nintendo o.o'

I think the picture looks cool X3 That'd be awesome if they made a Wii-remote like that.

WTF? Those look nothing like a normal Wiimote, you would have to be pretty stupid to think that's real :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back