How Often Do You Watch TV?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends. I don't watch much T.V. . I don't have cable so there usualy isn't that much to watch anyways.

I have Foxtel (aka, Cable) but ehh..

So many shows are just repeated.

When I was little, it was like one of the only things I did xD.

~Mango

I only sometimes watch t.v because there is nothing on it or i dont like the programs that are on! Do you have sky on your t.v? i have it!

I've got satelitte, I swear there's a good show on all the time, and if there sin't I watch episodes of Scrubs, House, and The Simpsons that I downloaded.

I have it on all day, but I don't really pay attention to some shows.
Same, like its on now. LOL, There is some werid show that my mum was watching. o_O

Whenever the TV is off, its very quite lol.

Because the computer is in the living room right near the TV so I can just watch and go on here at the same time. MAGIC LOL. :]

~Mango

I rarely watch television anymore; since I have a computer. There is mostly only re-runs. Besides, I can watch things on my computer.

I used to watch television all day when I was young. Now I don't use the TV that much anymore. Only when all 3 computers in my home are occupied; I watch TV.

But since my brother got a car and it's summer, the computer is mostly always free.

I only watch TV if there is nothing better to do...or if a good episode of a show I like is on.

Barely ever. Only on Friday's, when 'Hannah Montana' comes on.

Or the 'Suite Life of Zack & Cody.' Or 'Cory in the House'.

Ok, I'll admit it: I LOVE the Disney Channel!

But me? I'm not big on TV watching. Bor-ing.

I barely watch TV, except for Wednesdays. x_X Pocky has watched to much Monk Marathon today. Which is odd because I don't even watch the show. I sometimes watch Cold Case or Court TV. I <3 Ghost Hunters though! I wait eagerly for that show every Wednesday. I spend most of my time reading books or on the internet.

Latest posts

Back