Bulky DS or DS Lite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Which one do you have? I used to have a Bulky DS but I traded it in for my pretty polar white DS Lite. I saved up like... $90 to trade it. I love my DS Lite. I got it around a year ago. When I saw my friend Tristan had one, I compared the brightness and omg... my Bulky DS seemed so not bright, so the next weekend I went and got a shiny brand new DS Lite and I'm so glad I did. Wish I would have gotten a black one. :( Oh well.

-C.M.

[SIZE=14pt]I have the bulky DS, but i am not trading it for a ds lite :huh: I have never liked the DS lite, and In the UK the ds lite is £100![/SIZE]

I have the original ds coloured red,it also came with Mario Kart DS.

I like having the Bulky ds

[SIZE=14pt]I have the bulky DS, but i am not trading it for a ds lite :lol: I have never liked the DS lite, and In the UK the ds lite is £100![/SIZE]
true and i have a bulky and my brother has a lite but his one brock there so week he got another on his birthday 18th june but its nearly breaking again so iu think there rubbs

I have both. I have a bulky blue one and a white Lite. My cousin wants to use my bulky one, though. I only use that one if I lose my Lite or if I lose the charger (or my cat chews it in half) x__X

♪~tk710

P.S. MOTHRA YOUR DSes ARE SO KAWAII!!! .

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you C.M the graphics in the lite is better. I have the DS lite Coral Pink. I wanted the Black but oh well. (u_-)

and its true ds bulky breaks. and I have no idea why.

I have a bulky blue DS. I got it with the Labrador and friends game. I prefer the Bulky DS because on the DS lite the top screen is very thin and it looks like it would break easily whereas the bulky DS's top screen is thicker and it lasts longer.

Well if you like your Bulky DS, NEVER EVER compare it to DS Lite!!! I did and for 1 week, it was never as bright as I thought it was, so I wanted a DS Lite.

I swear, you compare your Bulky DS to a DS Lite (if you haven't already), you'll (well you might) want a DS Lite.

-C.M.

I have both but of course I use the Lite morePicture :)
OMG that is SOOO cute! Aww! I've been wanting DS skin for my DS but GameStop never has any good ones!

Anybody know where I can find good DS skin, besides ebay?

-C.M.

I have a DS Lite, and in my opinion, They are better than the normal ones -

Fotr one thing, The normal Ds's are really bulky, were is the Lite is Sleek & Slim.

And as the name suggests its much brighter, My cousins has a normal ds, and I put the My DS Lite on the Darkest setting which was brighter than the normal DS.

The normal DS just has all the normal Functions.

And Yes the DS Lite is 100 pounds, but when the normal DS first came out it was more than that!

I have the normal cus I bought it b4 the lite came out. But thats ok, I can live with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back