FREE HUGS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great movie, Natalie! Umm, where is the chat room so we can chat? Oh, and also I think you didn't some of my new replys in Hello World, the name's Natalie! It was yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, I'm not supposed to e-mail anyone! Sorry B) oh, and the name [email protected] that's my dad's e-mail name. So if you can e-mail me as [email protected] it will be sent to my dad and then he will send your e-mail too me. So you can e-mail me as [email protected] so we can chat.

P.S. Did you notice my new avatar on the right?

:D Write back! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That really is amazing.. And you're right: Extremely inspiring! :) I'm thinking of joining it. I'll have to show my mom...

(Please stay on topic of the Free Hugs Campaign.. You can always PM her. It's practically chatting. But please avoid doing it in a topic, over the boards. Thanks. ;) )

I made a topic like this on my other SN here. Yes and it is inspiring and gives you faith that the world is still good out there. I hug my coworkers and hugged two complete strangers at work, for me having soical Anxiety two is alot. I'm still working on holding up the sign though. If I went into my city near me with a hugs sign I'd probably get shot at. :( :furawatchi: ;) So I'll do it at a mall for my safety. Heres Topic I posted:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=114763&hl=

Latest posts

Back