Who here has the aquapet puku?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_guru

Reaction score
:D I was just wondering, does anyone have the aquapet Puku? If so, please post a message, or tell me about your other aquapets. All posts appreciated greatly!!!! :D

I have Puku, in fact I have of them the white one and then I went to Toys-R-Us and saw that they had a buddy pack with Miku and Puku. The buddy pack ones are colored different! :angry: Miku is purple and Puku is pink.

i have puku! on the box the picture is green with orange leaf things but the one i have is orange with green leaf things!

i'm pretty sure puku is the forest one - right? the box is downstairs!

hi i'm Emma and i got a puku aquapet but i think they are stupid and their boring lol :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:

MBSCOOL U KNOW ME YA BUDDY SETTINGS :wacko: :eek: :furawatchi: :D

Which one is puku :p
Real answer... puku is pink/ white with little dark pink tufts of fluff on its head and a star on its forehead and little arms and legs with little dark pink ends on them. The pink is a boy and the white is a girl. And ha-ha for the glow in the dark one. <_< :wacko: :ph34r: it dosen't even but it should :furawatchi: anyway their not selling them anymore which is too bad :(
  • kiss kiss

I have Tu. The Nature one. It's green and orange. Pretty cute.

What is the deal with Aquapets though?

I have Tu. The Nature one. It's green and orange. Pretty cute.

What is the deal with Aquapets though?
Please don't post in topics that have not been posted in for over 3 months (this topic has not been active for over a year now). Please see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for specific guidelines regarding this matter. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back