Er....Macth Maker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_violetchi_1

Reaction score
:mellow: Ok. :eek: I have v.4. ;) My pet is a...i dunno but it is yellow with black stripes, with no harms. :p Hes trained 6 leves on that bar. :D All the skill points are between 42-75. :lol: 4 years. B) Anything else you need to know? :huh: Um....he got a job......as a balloon cather. ^_^ I dunno what else to give.. :) He has no one to connect with so i need the macth maker!!! :) thanx :angry:

She comes at 10:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 7:00 PM, if your Tamagotchi is old enough, which is about 10-15 years, I believe... Don't quote me on that last part, though.

no, she comes at those times, from age 4 and if u miss it, the matchmaker will come everyday until u catch it

Last edited by a moderator:
no, she comes at those times, from age 4 and if u miss it, the matchmaker will come everyday until u catch it
:D :p :p :p :p :p :p she comes at age 6 :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

She can come anywhere from the ages of 4-9. Usually at nine, if you rejected the matchmaker when she came, your tama will become an oldie. She usually appears around the ages of six for most people.

Some people say that the match maker only comes for 4 seconds on v4!! Is that true??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back