Sky Blue with Sunflowers is at its glitchlyness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
Earlier today the Matchmaker came and the whole thing was really played out odd like it was speeded up. Things have been screwed up since then. First off I got an [!] in the mail which was odd. I opened it up and it went into the "finding a job" mode, EVEN though my tamagotchi already has a job! WTF?! Maybe about a half an hour ago my tamagotchi beeped for no reason. I checked the stats, everything was full. Them checked attention icon, it wasn't even lit up. o_O

These are my Past Topics on its glitches:

Glitch #2

Glitch #1

Last edited by a moderator:
The only advice that I can give you is that you should restart, then download the tamagotchi.

Earlier today the Matchmaker came and the whole thing was really played out odd like it was speeded up. Things have been screwed up since then. First off I got an [!] in the mail which was odd. I opened it up and it went into the "finding a job" mode, EVEN though my tamagotchi already has a job! WTF?! Maybe about a half an hour ago my tamagotchi beeped for no reason. I checked the stats, everything was full. Them checked attention icon, it wasn't even lit up. o_O
These are my Past Topics on its glitches:

Glitch #2

Glitch #1
the [!] in the mail was choosing another job.

with the matchmaker coming and giving you a baby does it

and beeping, it wants attention. give it a timeout :)

hope that helped.

the [!] in the mail was choosing another job.with the matchmaker coming and giving you a baby does it

and beeping, it wants attention. give it a timeout :D

hope that helped.
the [!] in the mail was choosing another job.

Wait you can choose another job even if you already have a job?!

with the matchmaker coming and giving you a baby does it

I know that, but it played out all funky. It looked like it was speeded up or something.

and beeping, it wants attention. give it a timeout

The atention icon wasn't lit up what so ever. Also my tamagotchi is an adult. Timeout is only for imfant, toddler, and teen stages.

Today it beeped again for no reason like it did yesterday. I think a reset and download is on the list to fix this. I just wanted to post this to see if others have had simular problems.

the disclipine options are for all stages! I have had countless adults beeb at me, even if they're training is full.

the matchmaker thing sounds strange to me but the others are completely normal tamapa and PockyGirl have said how to fix those things just reset and download for the matchmaker glitch and if it pops up again just reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back