Where are TamaTalk members located?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello!

I wanted to announce the addition of a new feature here on TamaTalk... The Members Map! This allows each member to place a pin to mark their location on a map. This will help us to see which members are in the areas around us as well as see how widespread our members really are!

So go on and mark your location for everyone to see. :D

[SIZE=14pt]Go to TamaTalk Members Map[/SIZE]

P.S. - Thought it's not required to pin your location, you can go to My Controls==>Edit Profile==>Your Location to enter specific location information if you want others know exactly which city/province/village you are in

Last edited:
Kinda neat to see where we are isn't it?! Why haven't more members tacked? :)

I "tacked" myself when it came out lol,i thought this was old news!

I think I pinned myself to the completely wrong place lol. ^^

I think I pinned myself to the completely wrong place lol. ^^
Don't worry if you pinned yourself in the wrong place! Just go back to the map and click the Put your pin on the map link again and you can make the correction. ;)

Lol. Me, meef and emi all live within about 10 mins of each other, but our pins are all over the place!

uhh? I press pin me or w.e and then it asks where i live i select canada and the US map remains, so i click refresh and it doesnt even remember i selected canada, and the us map is still there

i think its broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back