lol this is funny!(about 4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafana

Reaction score
ok so today i called toys r us and asked if they knew when they were getting 4.5s and they said "4.5??"and i think they thought that i was crazy and they had no idea what so ever what i was talking about! so i guess that answeres my question! they probably wont be getting them for a while! lol :p :D

It wouldn't hurt to call back and ask them the following:

"I was wondering when you will have the Tamagotchi Version 4.5 in stock?"

It may've been a simple misunderstanding on their end - not everyone is a Tamagotchi fan. ^^"

Well according to a member in a thread in "Fun Stuff" they are out here in UK (where I am) so I'm going to go look today, fingers crossed.

ohh cool! good luck on finding them! and i was thinkiong of calling walmart and zellers today for them...

:( This is pretty interesting on 6-16-07 I went to toys r us and bought a V4 with hearts all over it, when i got home I looked at my gift reciept and it has on it

Tamagotchi 4.5 (then item numbers) I wish I could scan the reciept to show you guys. Obviously there was no 4.5 there. Does it mean V4.5 or is it just a funny coincidence? ;) :furawatchi: :unsure:

I can confirm that the item numbers for the V4 and V4.5 are the same. Case in point, my TRU said there were V4.5s on the floor, and when I arrived they ended up being third wave V4s.

You dont have to call them, just go to their site!-Memetchi_luva :D www.toysrus.com

I've herd japan has it.

I thought that it may take them a bit longer to list the products on the site. I notice that they don't have some items on the website, but I saw them at the store (some accessories and the stickers/cards).

July 2,2007 1:43 P.M. Pacific Time,MY MOM COMES HOME WITH A V4.5!!!!!! AND WITH ONE FOR MY SISTER!!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDINGGEEAOU i'll stop yelling,But mine's a tamatchi and my sis has kutchitamatchi! :D <_< :D :( :(

relllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I have seen at target v4 v4 v4! are you sher ;)

Im serious that it had a star on the antennae and it said Tamagotchi Connection! v4.5!!! :)

Well according to a member in a thread in "Fun Stuff" they are out here in UK (where I am) so I'm going to go look today, fingers crossed.
really? do you know which shop?

Don't give up hope. They might be the idiot kind.

I remember going to ToysRUs looking for Animal Crossing, and the guy said he'd never heard of it, WHEN THERE WAS A GIANT POSTER FOR ANIMAL CROSSING IN THE SECTION WHERE HE WORKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back