Did you ever have the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I still do have it! ^^ It's the Pikachu (limited edition) version! They don't sell that kind in stores anymore, but you can find a couple on ebay. :( It's really neat. We don't have many games for it, though. (We have a lot of game systems actually... PS1, PS2, XBox, XBox360, Genesis, Super Nintendo, Wii... And then, if you count handhelds, Gameboy Color, Gameboy adcance (2), and Nintendo DS (2). Dang!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! I sill have it. Actually I have 2. :furawatchi: I got that clear yellow one and have never opened it.

the N64 was a really nice system with some really great games.

Good times.. good times.. :D

I have one still but it's almost pretty much useless.

My cat bit the sound cable so there's no more sound...but I used to ♥ that system so darn bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have it. That used to be one of my favorite systems. Great games. [Mostly Mario].

But the controller joy stick is getting ...lets just say its almost useless. It still works good, but not as good as it used to. lol+

Yes! I loved it! It was my first game console. Still have it though with a lot of games! Now I have a GameCube but I still play it sometimes! ^.^

Nope.

I'm kind of too young I think to remember, but I do know what they look like and stuff.

But there is this really funny video of this boy receiving a Nintendo 64 for Christmas, and he goes Crazy!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back