Fluff's daughters log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmytami

Reaction score
I have had fluff my tarakotchi for quite some time now and just yesterday the matchmaker came and brought her a husband tarakotchi and they birthed a wonderful little baby which i decided to name Rudy. So here are my tamagotchis stats

FLUFF RUDY

WEIGHT:54 WEIGHT:n/a

GENERATION:1 GENERATION:2

Currently mother and daughter are just dancing with each other if that's what you want to call it.lol. but there have been lots of pooping and rudy got sick last night but now all is well. You'll have to bare with me this is my first log so ill try to update it as much as I can.

Ok I was just looking at some other logs and it looks like i forgot some things!

TRAINING BARS:llllllll

SHELL COLOR: orange with sparkles and yellow buttons

VERSION: connection 1

Does anybody know when the mother leaves? if you do please respond!

I Just found out my tarakotchi.. my first ever tamagotchi will be leaving this afternoon! :lol: ! O well I have her wonderful daughter and many more generations to come. They are still dancing and I think I will play jump! *plays jump*We only got to level 12 as fluff jumped on top of the hurdle. she is still happy with her results tho! I think I am thinking about getting a V2! I dont know where a toys r us is tho!

My tamagotchis are still just dancing but rudy just pooped! I forgot how little baby tama poops are! I just checked their hunger/happiness and they are hungry so I will feed them ribs! ill post when ever sumthin interesting happens

My tamagotchis are being very boring they are still dancing evrything is full and it wont beep so I can get fluffs last training bar! RAAWRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks guys for reading my log even tho my tamagotchis arent doing anything thats very sweet of you. I'm on aim right now my sn is psykicchikensoup so instant message me!

Rudy just pooped again and now they are both jumping for joy because I cleaned it up! woo hoo!! those are the funnest things that have happened with them. im sorry this log had to be so boringgggg

and rudy poops again. Theyre both hungry so Im feeding them a rib. Rudy should be starved from all the pooping she's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! Something interesting! I haven't posted in a long time but I'll catch you up. Ok on Saturday I wake up to a crying babyitchi girl. Fluff left and I didn't even get to say goodbye

:huh: ! Well.. I named the girl Rudy and I filled up all of her hearts and then we played jump and she got to the 26th hurdle. After she jumped she pooped so I cleaned it up and gave her a snack. Before we played jump she weighed 17lbs and know she weighs 15. Then she got sick and I had to treat her two times and then I fed her. A few mins later, shes unhappy so I give her a snackand then play jump again. Once again she gets to the 26th hurdle then she ate and pooped. I forgot how much care babyitchis needed! Ok she just went to sleep so I'll post when she wakes up...

LATER

Ahhh she woke up! *quickly feeds and gives snack* ok your a little overweight so let's play jump. We got to the 30th hurdle and she missed it! She's way more athletic than her mother though! Ok now she weighs... wait a minute! She just pooped!*cleans* and now shes crying!*praises* there we go!lol! Ok she weighs 19lbs. Anyone have ideas to keep their weight down?? Ok it's Sunday and she transformed into an onionitchi! She has big lips like her mum! I'm so proud of her!

I have forgotten about this thing! I'll try and remember everything. Rudy has ended up earning all of her training bars and all of them except for like too have been for being upset or mad! Kinda weird! She turned in to a Robotchi! YAY! A NEW CHARACTER! a frail but romantic tamagotchi! I think that's very sweet! She eats fish for meals and sundaes for snacks!lol! That's pretty cool. I'm gonna ask to go to target to get a V2 because my friends cousin got one for only 10 bucks there! Maybe I'll have a new addition to the tama family!

Latest posts

Back