The Tamagotchi 4.5 PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool that it comes with little figurines and it confirms what I said about the microphone being for the CD-ROM not the Tama as the child pictured is shouting commands to the PC like "Open E-Mail" and it clearly says "Talk to your favourite Tamagotchi ON YOUR PC".

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that the US and other countries have the figures too :furawatchi: Thanks for the picture!

The shell design is nice, but I'm not too keen on it. I wonder if there are different shells for the PC Pack, or if they're all going to be like a global map. Were all the shells in the PC Pack the same design, Takatchi?

The CD includes voice-activated games, graphics (printing?), and buddies (icons?) & more. The words are hidden behind a sheet of paper.

I still wonder if the cradle is being sold on its own.

tamagotchis rules whoooooooooooooooooooo go tamagotchi yah go tamas go

Thank for the great picture!

It really shows what to expect with the 4.5

Why was it in Japan though?

Why was it in Japan though?.
I went to Bandai-Namco sotockholder's meeting.

Many new items of Bandai-Namco showed us there.

The package was one of them as worldwide popular product.

There were other ver.4 packages but no other ver.4.5 packages.....

It sounds similar to a promotion for kids' cereal awhile ago. They made voice activation games, with characters like Tony the Tiger. Basically the same thing, the character is on the screen and you tell it what you want to do with the desktop. It's a pretty basic voice activation thing, I guess.

i cant wait! its it gonna be soo cool! i am goin to japan next week! my dad knows someone that works in bandai! so maybe i can get to see more 4.5 tamas! I CANT WAIT FO THE TAMA VERSON 4.5 TO COME OUT!

How much was it? I want to buy 2 V4.5's but if they're too expensive I won't be able to!!! :)

C~M

It was at a shareholders conference in Japan it wasn't for sale - its doubtful (not impossible though) they mentioned a price.

I hear V.4.5's are supposed to retail for $14.99, the same as the others. Yes, I am also psyched about the new V.4.5, but I'm going to wait until V.5's come out, and then I'll buy a V.4.5 on eBay so it'll be cheaper. I just got a Giga Pet Floppy Frog so I'm happy! :mametchi: :wacko:

You mean the V4.5 is out? It seems like it. Though, it's not. ??? It looks pretty cool. You shoulda bought it.

~Mr.Canvas~ :mametchi:

bad news...pc pack sold seperately 34.99 tamagotchi v4.5 14.99 together 50.00 i am not happy :angry:

OMG!I am The tamagotchi #1 Fan I am the Tamagotchi Queen! :ph34r:

:furawatchi:

:hitodetchi:

:ichigotchi:

:kuribotchi:

:mametchi:

:mimitchi:

:p

:chohimetchi:

:gozarutchi:

:pochitchi:

:marumimitchi:

:nyatchi:

:nazotchi:

:kusatchi:

I ♥ Tamagotchi!

the price of €50 doesnt seem that expenive to me. i think that very good value to get a pc pack and a tamagotchi.

i will be goin to smyths toy super store to see if they have any tama v 4.5 in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back