Sign in to follow this  
kewlgirl_

Bump

Question

[font="Arial"][b][color=orange]i had that star thing and and i was champion 2 times then it turned into an apple
is this a bad charcter ??????????
it 50 pounds i always get it to full power and it cant get past round 2
sumtimes not even round 1!
so her r my questions

1. is the apple a bad character or lazy or sumin

2. is it my fault im alwayz losin

3. any tipz 4 me

o! and

4. anybody got a list of all the items and prices in the store[/color][/font][/b]

9 answers to this question

1. No. I think it's quite similar to Ichigotchi.
2. Probably.
3. Yes. Always try to get full power. A thing that's always worked for me you can find below.
4. Try looking at the Review of the UK Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (on the Useful Links list).

Here's the tip: Have the sound on, or else this won't work. From the time the UFO-like sound starts to when the screen says "Push!", count. (One-one-thousand, two-one-thousand, etc.) Then, when the power bar shows up, count ONLY when you see the bar full. This means count a little faster. But count ONLY to the same number you did before or a lower number. You'll probably get a 75% chance of winning. If it doesn't work, keep trying this.

I also find it helps if you keep pressing B all the way through! It made me get to round 7! Though it might have been luck!

can i say that it is not a bad charchter
and do not try and always get full power in the first iff you have full power you lose mainly

That only happends if is opverwieght for a number of days.