V4 skill points and jobs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyonchit

Reaction score
(Do I hear a project calling? -evil laugh- )

I believe it is a common fact that some jobs require more skill points then others. So, why don't we find out how many skill points each job requires?

What you have to do:

As soon as your tam gets accepted for a job, look at your skill points and weight and write down exactly how many you have. You should also know what job you have, using https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95049 for reference. You should know your tamagotchi species from https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90203 , in case we need that.

Fill out this form, basically:

Tamagotchi species:

Job:

Pencil points:

Star points:

Flower points:

Weight:

ok ill be proud to

species:masketchi :) yay

job:hairdresser

pencil points:80

star points:440

flowerpoints:40

weight98

:furawatchi: masketchigirl :furawatchi:

0__o Are you sure that's when you GOT the job? I mean, it is a bit much.. or is this the second job you get?

Okay, my mametchi got a job today and it's this:

species:mametchi

job: Tv announcer.

pencil points:110

star points:23

flowerpoints:26

weight 61

Last edited by a moderator:
species:Zukyutchi

First Job: Preschool Teacher(I think I had 140 at the time but I could be wrong)

Second Job:Amusenent Park (got [!] at 270 skill points)

pencil points:4

star points:6

flowerpoints:279

weight?35

How can a tamagotchi have 2 jobs? :)
I thought the same thing. I've noticed though that I got [!] in the mail around 170 skill points. So maybe the more skill points you get you get offered other jobs. Oh wait, maybe you thought I meant two jobs at once. Well then no thats not posable. Once I excepted the second job that became my job and I quit the first one. o(?_?)o I confused myself with that one. You get what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back