HORRIBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK!

I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

Then, she started to put Kill tamagotchis up. I try to make her happy, but now she don't even talk to me.

HELP! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!

[SIZE=21pt]THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!![/SIZE]

she shud just get over it!!!! i meen she is twisted!!!!

I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK! I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

Then, she started to put Kill tamagotchis up. I try to make her happy, but now she don't even talk to me.

THATS SOOO CREWL!!!!!(calming down)*deep breaths* ok,im calming down now,but HOW COULD ANYBODY DO THAT!!!! SHE SHOULD JUST GET OVER IT!!!!!do you know who joined?when i find out i'll rule them all!!!Muwhahaha!!!Oops.Temper meter in my head blew up. :angry:

I can't believe this. My (ex)-friend had put up a Kill Tama Club. Members of this HORRIBLE club will have a special meeting once in week. They decide how they can kill their tamagotchis with most horrible methods. YUCK! I'm started to get REALLY angry. Firstly, she was really kind for her tama, it was always a cute character like Mimichi or Memechi. But once, her tama died without mate. She cried a lot, and locked up to her room for many hours.

do you have any idea wat the URL for this site is? I may be able to shut it down. :wub: :eek:

id scream my head off if my tamagotchis died v1 15g v2 5g

tell them people how theyd feel like if THEY were that tama they were kilin

They are only Virtual Pets. But, only is a very strong word. These VPs mean alot to many people in the world. For someone to distroy the fun that people find in Tamagotchis is not very nice at all. How would they like it if one of their faverite things was distroyed?

My pets mean a lot to me. Becuase, they are like my only friends. Now I have finshed school, and none of my friends really call me, and my cousin who used to sleep over my house every week, left to Eqaudor to visit her mom for a few months. She will be coming back in August. So, I am pretty lonely. But that is okay.

At school my classmate takes my tama and tries to roof it!

(Roof: Rou-oof,In my school roof means thowing things over the roof and landing on top of the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
At school my classmate takes my tama and tries to roof it!
(Roof: Rou-oof,In my school roof means thowing things over the roof and landing on top of the school.
Tamagotchi fan boy,I feel sorry for you!Throwing tamagotchis on the roof,they are cruel and stupid!They suck! :(

XxX-Angel-XxX,your friend is very,very emotional.Tell her too calm down!Tamagotchis die without a mate lots of times.This club is just a way to get the stress off her chest.But still,it's a pretty dumb idea.I mean,sheesh,kill tamagotchi club,how cruel and lame. :D :huh: :( :(

My m8 left his over and his responsibility to get it and take it back so i'm keeping it and letting it die.Current:status:99lbs Hinotamachi Age 2 8 poops and a toothache.

:( thats is way to scary! what cruel evil person would do such a thing like that! :( and she is way over reacting! just because her tama died? everyones dies sometime! :)

First of all, it's just a little computer and it cannot be pained by the cruelty of the death... so relax :)

Second of all, why would she lock herself up in her room for days over a tamagotchi?

This is horrible! I hate kill Tamagotchi clubs! It offends people who like Tamagotchis, like all of us on Tamatalk! I think you should get adult advice! I'm not an adult so don't ask me what to do!

-Twirly :)

Some girl in my class says that if she sees me or my friends playing with a tama she'll smash it. we told he if she smashes them she'll have to pay for a replacement and my friend got really upset at the though because hers was her last present from her (late) grandad and so she'd proberbly kill her.

Some girl in my class says that if she sees me or my friends playing with a tama she'll smash it. we told he if she smashes them she'll have to pay for a replacement and my friend got really upset at the though because hers was her last present from her (late) grandad and so she'd proberbly kill her.
That's so rude! I hate people like that!

-Twirly :)

Tamagotchi Kill Clubs are nasty, cruel, and unnecesarry, but your friend cleary has a lot of emotions she needs to get out. I cried when my first Tamagotchi died, and no one has a right to make fun of anyone for that, but I think locking yourself in your room for hours is a sign of hostility, not to mention, she may be angry about something that the Tamagotchi represents. Did you two get yours at the same time? Or does it mean something important to your relationship as friends? I am sorry your friend is what I call an Anti-Tama, but that is her decision and you should respect and support her in this time she needs you the most.

Also, a Tamagotchi is nothing to lose a friendship over. Trust me, I've been in that boat before.

[SIZE=21pt]THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT BELIVEIE IT!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back