ipod shuffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader8

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many charges can a ipod shuffle take untill you have to replace the battery?javascript:emoticon(' :furawatchi: ')

i have a ipod shuffle

but the only thing i can say

is that you should get another battery

when it doesn't stay green but for just a lil while

:(

I have a first generation iPod Shuffle, and it's still working fine. The only real difference between mine and the new ones is that the new ones are in color and have more space. Plus, they're smaller, but does that really warrant them to be twice as much as the original? I think not! I'm happy with mine.

D:> Neh, I thought the point was so that you don't replace the battery, you recharge it.

I got mine free for christmas in 06 because my aunt and uncle didn't get me anything for my birthday. They wanted to make up for it with something nicer then normal.

thanks guys javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thats what I was thinking. xD

I have an iPod Mini, and I usually just leave it plugged in to my computer whenever I'm not using it.

Oh yeah, when I first got mine (It was orignaly my dad's workfriends) the battery was REALLY stuffed up, like, you would charge it for 4 days straight or whatever, and then use it and the battery would last for lease than an hour.

x__x

But then my uncle got me a new one, xD.

~Mango

Latest posts

Back