Does anyone whatch Scrubs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fun2

Reaction score
I do, it is kinda funny but I don't watch it all the time though

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my own topic about Scrubs, I watch it all the time :angry: My favourite episodes are My Musical, My Lunch, and My Day At The Races. I still think Mrs. Miller from My Musical is a nut xD

No I don't watch it. I don't find it appropriate.

Although I did see the commercial for the one guy who was 'building a brick house' butt- that was hillarious! xD

I watched it at my friends house back when I couldn't get the Comedy Channel on Foxtel (Cable in other words).

Its really funny, but now since I got the Comedy Channel I can never find it on anymore.. D:

~Mango

Whenever I'm pi**ed off or sad all I do is watch Scrubs and in 10 minutes I'll be laughing too hard to remember what happened =P

I've seen "Scrubs" before, and I thought it was hilarious! I don't watch it that often, though.

Same here, for me it's on Monday-Friday but on Tuesday and Thursday I have baseball from 6:15-8:15 so, yeah. Has anyone seen the episode called 'My Lunch'? It's really sad D=

Latest posts

Back