Favirotte Them songs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi101

Reaction score
My favirotte Them song is The Fresh Prince of bell-air theme song: "Now this is a story all about how my life got flipp-turned upside down, and Id like to take a minute so sit right there, ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bell-air". "west philledelphia, born and raised on the playground was were I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and all shottin some B-ball outside of my school when a couple of guys, they were up to no good! started makin trouble in my neighborhood! I got in 1 little fight and my mom got scared and said:"youre movin witcha auntie and uncle to Bell-Air", I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscens plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! of anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah, forget it" Yo homes to bell-air! I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the Caby "Yo homes! Smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finaly there! to sit on my throne as the prince of Bell-air." My second one is the Pimp my ride theme song. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it depends if you mean original theme songs or like in anime where they take a fitting song.

Because DN is good. (I love DN's soundtrack, all of it. It's so full of awesome.)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pfr-MlvFA_w <Here's the first opening. I like it o3o

Also, https://youtube.com/watch?v=m46nIxN76NE is one of my favorite songs in the DN soundtrack. It's a theme of a character, so it works.. :3

I like to listen to J-pop (or foriegn music in general) 'cause you can enjoy the music for what it is without caring what they're saying. It's easy to disect the music too.

A few of the naruto openings I like, House, ('cause the song they use is nice) futurama, etc.

My favirotte Them song is The Fresh Prince of bell-air theme song: "Now this is a story all about how my life got flipp-turned upside down, and Id like to take a minute so sit right there, ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bell-air". "west philledelphia, born and raised on the playground was were I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and all shottin some B-ball outside of my school when a couple of guys, they were up to no good! started makin trouble in my neighborhood! I got in 1 little fight and my mom got scared and said:"youre movin witcha auntie and uncle to Bell-Air", I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscens plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! of anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah, forget it" Yo homes to bell-air! I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the Caby "Yo homes! Smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finaly there! to sit on my throne as the prince of Bell-air." My second one is the Pimp my ride theme song. lol
LOL AT THE SONG!

I remember that show xD.

My favourite Theme Songs are the theme for Chobits & Love Hina. :]

~Mango

The Bleach theme song(opening), it's awesome.
Which one? I like the first opening one. * ~ Asterisk by Orange Range. And I like the Bleach closing 4: Happy People by Skoop on Somebody.

//xd3vilx

i LUV the MEW MEW POWER song,

------------------------

"i didn't coun't on this before my very first kiss, this isn't the path we chose but there's so much we could lose. team up cuz it's up to us we can save the day if we colaborate, team up cuz it's up to us but it's hard to save the world when your falling in luv. if we band 2gether like parts of a family, we'll be frendz 4ever goin up, up, up. team up cuz it's not to late but it's hard to save the world, its hard to save the world wen you're fallin in luv. na na na naaa."

Latest posts

Back