New Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitestorm

Reaction score
I found a list of a WHOLE bunch of new Webkinz coming out this year and next year! I don't know what date but here they are...(note some are already out. This is copied and pasted from another site)

New Webkinz

Here's a list of some future webkinz: a Black Stallion, a Brown Arabian Horse, a Collie, a Charcoal Cat, a German Sheperd, Pinto Horse, Seal, Turtle, Penguin, a Guniea Pig. And the seasonal pets will be: Halloween- Black Cat, Christmas- Reindeer, 2008 Valentine's Day- the Love Frog.

Hope I helped! :D :D

*claps hands* Yay!
[SIZE=14pt]Lol! I would have thought that by now more people would have posted! Well I'm glad that at least one person is happy about my superior skills at finding which new Webkinz are coming out in the next year! :D :p B) ;) :) [/SIZE]

The carcole (Sp?) cat is teh black cat, And The full list can be found- here.

* means yet to be realased, though through some reaserch, The duck is a google, and all of teh information IS NOT updated, I sugjest looking here and check the webkinz catalog.

TamaTae

No, the duck is not the google. There is a duck coming out in Spring 2008. This is a very trusted website for selling webkinz Sweet Be's. See all the webkinz at the top that don't have a picture, but you can pre-order them? Those are the new webkinz coming. The Brown Arabian Horse, the charcoal cat (I'm not sure if that's the same as the Halloween cat, there's also the option to pre-order the halloween cat, and there's a picture for the Halloween cat.), a collie, a german shepard, a pinto horse, a white duck, a yellow lab, the Halloween cat, and a reindeer. Those are the webkinz we're sure are coming out, because if you can pre-order it, that means they're definitely coming out. The love frog is also coming out.

Nobody is sure if the seal, penguin, turtle, and guinea pig are coming out. Those are just rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back