Photo
- - - - -

Are you satified with the new gigas?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Are you satified with the new gigas? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

Bubbles11

• bubbles11 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:25 AM ( #18 )

I never owned an original giga pet, but I played with my cousin's for a while. I left it alone for about two hours, and it died. I felt really bad. :)

The new ones are fun at first, but they get boring.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:46 PM ( #19 )

Well let us look at it this way... They think we all have all day to play with them -(except for the school option.........)- But otherwise you Have to take really good care of them and play... To my memory... The new ones have no "real" games unless you get the Tv gadget...

I was really dis-pleased with mine after about 2 days of it nagging at me it was hungry and broke... I took good care of it too... Not to mention it got sick and such... I then prompty removed the batteries after 4 days of it being on.

My original Giga Kitty was one of my best digital pets I had next to my classic tamagotchi.... It had basic functions but it always worked well... It didn't eat batteries up either. It never got too naggy as the new versions do (and have done)

If you come across one and DO want one... only by it if it is clearance.... Otherwise it is just not that worth it unless you want to be playing with it a lot.

Long run- Doesn't Die.
Short Run- Gets sick/Hungry/bored a lot.

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:52 AM ( #20 )

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering about the new gigas. I grew up on the old school ones, Compu Kitty was my first ever. I ended up using it so much the scroll buttons got crushed and stopped working, luckily I found another one on Ebay. If you're looking on Ebay, be patient, there are scores out there.

And ask your friends, if you're a survivor of the craze of '97-'98 likely your friends will remember and possibly still have their old ones. One of my pals had the Toy Story pet, Floppy Frog, and 101 Dalmatians digital doggy. I bought them from him for cheap.

cupcake ciara

• cupcake-ciara user photo

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:30 AM ( #21 )

I know this is about gigi pets but *off topic - removed*