Hey There Dililah - Plain White T's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
I was watching a show the other night, and this music video came on, and I instantly fell in love with the song! An acoustic guitar can always steal my heart.

Ever hear it?

I like the song. It rhymes really good. "Times square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true." Delilah is spelled with an e, by the way.

I like the song. It rhymes really good. "Times square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true." Delilah is spelled with an e, by the way.
It does rhyme really good. Also, it's one of those songs where you don't have to search online for the correct lyrics, because you can understand what he is saying.

My mistake about the Delilah thing, I TOTTALY knew that. :p

I was watching a show the other night, and this music video came on, and I instantly fell in love with the song! An acoustic guitar can always steal my heart.
Ever hear it?
I love that song ALOT! It's a happy song (well, it sounds happy) and it makes me feel happy. :(

C~M

Omg! My cousin had me listen to the song a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT! It is now one of my favorite songs. I put it on my ipod and i cant get enough of it! ok enough said lol

~TaMa~GiRl B)

Its such an addictive song!

Has anyone heard another one of their songs, Let Me Take You There?

Its like, my favourite song at the moment.

<3

~Mango

Also, it's one of those songs where you don't have to search online for the correct lyrics, because you can understand what he is saying.
Yeah! I seriously have to search online for lyrics on like every song.

-Matchy

Man...this is a really old song...

My brother got it a year ago around this time....I only recently started hearing it on the radio.

but yah, it's pretty awesome. The video's really cute too.

bamcr

Latest posts

Back