Version 4.5 Purchased!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk members! -_-

Okay, so the title says it all. ;) I just wanted to share the information on it here, and maybe a few scans of the box, etc.

~The story:

Today was a hectic day for me--getting ready for Fourth of July and all, and one of the best things happened! I planned a trip to Target today, just for the heck of it, to see if they had any V4.5's available to buy. Before doing so, I visited Toys R Us, Kb-toys, and two K-marts. (I know it's a lot of gas wasting just for a toy-- especially with the high prices pumps offer these days, but they were all in my area and so I took a little trip. :ph34r: ). Anyway, after trying I literally gave up, but since my neighborhood Target was just a few blocks away, I visited it.

Going to the shelves, I was disappointed to find a ton of the old V4's. i was about to leave the isle when I spotted a different color of package behind the last V4 on the shelf. I thought to my self: "It couldn't possibly be the V4.5?!" and well, lets just say I was in luck. It so happens that there were a couple of racks of them not far away from the V4! And the design I wanted was in-stock!! What a lucky day it was for me... and still is. Next time you are in the area, try looking for the toy in unusual places... like not next to the V4's but the shelves around them.

(Please don't post that I am bragging, I just thought to share the sorry with you all. :mellow: )

I still haven't had the time to open the V4.5, but I am going to do so tonight. i also want to scan the box, instruction-sheet, and maybe start a log on it.

Good luck with finding the V4.5, I know it can be a busy process and not all the states/countries have them.

--------------------------------------------------

Edit: Also, you can buy the V4.5 at [SIZE=11pt]Amazon.com[/SIZE]: HERE!

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats! did the have the leopard design?? thats the one im gonna get! which one did ya get?

Hey guys!

I' new here and my name is alleybubba and I was just wondering if you guys live in the states so that I know if they are here in Canada and if u know when Canada might get them in!

Thanks everyone!

Alleybubba

can i ask how much they cost?

cant wait till they come out in the koala land!! :wacko:

Hey guys!

I' new here and my name is alleybubba and I was just wondering if you guys live in the states so that I know if they are here in Canada and if u know when Canada might get them in!

Thanks everyone!

Alleybubba
Yeah I live in canada too.I dont think there out in Canada yet. Maybe Ontario but I am not sure. All I know is that there not in PEI. The earlyist they will come out is probley mid-July and latest is the fall. I am lucky that if I come a couple weeks after they come out there probley will be some left 'cause no one I know plays with them. :angry: Just keep looking and hope they will be there! :eek:

The toys are $15 plus tax.

Also, I am not sure when the other counties/states will have the toys. Bandai probably shipped the packages out and it happened to arrive where I live faster, because California is very close to Arizona. :furawatchi:

Tama-Love

Seeing as they are in amazon.com, does that mean they will soon come out soon on amazon.co.uk? I tried to get one from amazon.com, but it doesn't ship to the UK.

Here are some pictures/info:

The V4.5 is very similar to the V4. The differences are the games, characters, new skill points, some more new jobs, and that's about it. :furawatchi: I was actually planning on some more things.

The V4.5 unfortunately does not have any cooking, as far as I ca tell. It would have been way better, though.

Alright, so I finally got the scanner to work properly, (although the pictures aren't that clear,)

----------------------------------------------

Front and back of the packaging:

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/Tama-Love/myv4.jpg

I am scanning the instructions right now.

Tama-Love

Here are some pictures/info:
The V4.5 is very similar to the V4. The differences are the games, characters, new skill points, some more new jobs, and that's about it. :furawatchi: I was actually planning on some more things.

The V4.5 unfortunately does not have any cooking, as far as I ca tell. It would have been way better, though.

Alright, so I finally got the scanner to work properly, (although the pictures aren't that clear,)

----------------------------------------------

Front and back of the packaging:

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/Tama-Love/myv4.jpg

I am scanning the instructions right now.

Tama-Love
HOLY CRUD MUFFINS! Does it ACTUALLY connect to the computer!?

HOLY CRUD MUFFINS! Does it ACTUALLY connect to the computer!?
I severely doubt it... as I've said before it would require big changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back