What shall I get? :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyhippo

Reaction score
I mean I kinda have a choice -hugs parents-

The lites are £105 or £135 with a game package, and the wii is £180 with wii sports.

I'd Get The Wii.

It may be a little bit more expensive, but its great. You can use the internet and the games are so life like, The DS Lite may have a lot more choice of games but they arent as good as the Wii games.

I mean I kinda have a choice -hugs parents-
The lites are £105 or £135 with a game package, and the wii is £180 with wii sports.
I would say DS, just because I like a lot of games. I don't have either, but my friend has both. There is tamagotchi corner shop 2! ( :wacko: ) I just like the DS, Because the game my friend has, on wii...let's just say is a little violent. But the wii has good games, too.

On the wii side...

The WII does have internet, and is better for you, since you can actally move around, and get interactive. My mom doesn't like my brother playing his game cube, and she doesn't want me to get a DS, but she was searching for a wii!!

But it's in your matter of opinion...not mine, so you can read over, and then YOU ultimatly decide. I know it must be tough, Because I was in a matter of choosing, too!

Well I ordered the DS lite..a pink one with a bratz game. I'm only 8 so I like bratz. :eek:

I love the games, animal crossing and harvest moon, and pokemon and the sims look really good. I didn't get the wii cause my uncle got one yesterday and I played with it, and he said I could borrow it whenever and how long i want since I'm his fave niece. So I half-have the wii too :angry:

Thanks!

WII! Although they're more money, they're GREAT! You can hook it up to the internet, you can create your own charectar(sp?)and much more! I have one myself, and I love it! :huh: Some games are very life-like and there's great graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back