Posion Warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Mametchi !!!

Reaction score
Did you know that if you chew the buttons on the Tamagotchi you may get posioned and if you chew the lanten you could get posioned? :)

A warning to all Tamagotchi owners

P.S Your lantan can also break! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay.. Sorry I find it weird why we would chew are tamagotchi's buttons, but then again are little brothers & sisters can chew them or even when were bored you know how people are.. Thanks for the warning.

Oops... I chewed them when I was 8. Was I poisened since the third grade... lol.

No, seriously... am I?

Maybe if you chew them acsessively you get poisoned. If you just take a lick you won't die... I'm not dead. Lets hope the innocent kids that do chew them live -l-

*Gulp*, ugh... ummmm....

I chew on the buttons all the time. '~' >.< /.\ *o*.... X.X

Well,um you would? i'm not trying to be mean but i don't think you will get poisioned (i'm a owner of 2 V4 tamagotchi :eek: :huh: )Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that if you chew the buttons on the Tamagotchi you may get posioned and if you chew the lanten you could get posioned? :ichigotchi: A warning to all Tamagotchi owners

P.S Your lantan can also break!  :kuribotchi:
It makes no sense i mean it is for kids and why would they make it posion i so don't belive this it is such a romur who ever did this is that person is DUMDUMDUMDUMDUM :blink: im not like some people that are as dum as you guys ~~~ and this is a WARNING too~~~~~~ so remeber if you belive this you are the dumest person in the world~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'd never have guessed there was a possibility of getting poisioned... It doesn't mention anything like that on the packaging, does it? :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back