Remember the good 'ole days.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
Do you remember [or still play] the old red and blue pokemon games? I used to love them along with gold and crystal. I only got as far as crystal- I didn't have the system to play saphire or ruby.

What about you?

LOL YES!

This past month I have been playing Pokemon Blue!

I was playing it on the TV because of Pokemon Stadium, it makes it more fun hehe.

I love how you can do so many different cheats and stuff on Blue & Red!

I also brought Pokemon Yellow from my friend a few weeks ago! ^^

Does anyone know if you can get an Abra in Yellow?

Because I found some Mew Cheat that I am trying in Yellow because I started a new game.. and I can't seem to find an Abra in the area near Nugget Bridge. x__x

Help would be appericated! :]

~Mango

I didn't even know there were cheats. o.o;

Care to share?

I have pokemon red and my sis has yellow. I have Pokemon Stadium too.
What is Pokemon Stadium? I've heard of it, but I don't know what it it. o_O

I can prattle on and ON about the infinite replay value and enjoyment red and blue offer. These games were SO GLITCHY; they are in infinite source of interesting finds. My friends and I devoted an entire summer to discovering these glitches and we made some very interesting finds; we even contributed to THE source for pokemon glitches, TRsRockin. (NOTE: Not my site!) These games have the most hours racked up of any pokemon game I own because I played the so much in search for glitches. These are awesome games.

What is Pokemon Stadium? I've heard of it, but I don't know what it it. o_O
Pokemon Stadium is a game they made for Nintendo 64 I think around when Pokemon Blue and stuff were realsed.

Its pretty cool, you can like, plug your pokemon blue, red or yellow games in there and play it on the TV. :lol:

You can also trade on there too, and you can other than play Pokemon Blue and stuff, there is this Stadium where you can have different kind of battles..

Its hard to explain.. I'll get a link for you.. xD

Here is a Link with info and stuff, lol.

Oh, and here are some cheats for Pokemon Blue and stuff: (They're a heaps- trust me, the majority of them all work)

Here

(The 2nd cheat there is the best. :D )

~Mango

Yup yup. In fact, in April, I was painstakingly trying to beat Pokemon Red. I got stuck on Victory Road and haven't picked it up since. I had to turn to GameFAQ's often for references and help; it's a pretty hard game, but at the same time it's so easy.

I have most of the games on my computer :3 Yay for emulators and roms <333

I had red, blue, and yellow for gameboy but they were stolen a few years ago x.x I have most the new versions now. All but Leafgreen(stolen) and Diamond. I was never able to get Gold or Crystal, but I have them on my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal and some newer ones. Crystal is my all time favorite Pokemon game; I like how after you complete Johto you can return to Kanto. They made remakes of the original games, so I think they should remake Pokemon Crystal. In my opinion, it's the best Pokemon game ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back