DS Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a new game for my DS, but I don't know what to get. I was going to get the Nintendo DS Browser, but it doesn't support alot of software so there's no video or sound. I decided not to get it. I already have: Nintendogs, Pinball, Whac-A-Mole, Trauma Center, MLB 2K7, Big Brain Academy, Zoo Tycoon.

What should I get?

animal crossing ,mario kart diddykong racing, tell us what things u like

you should get the pirates of the caribbean game i got it and its awsome

color_kraze: I am thinking of getting that WarioWare game, is it like WarioWare Smooth Moves for the Wii?

Last edited by a moderator:
i highly reccomend,

animal crossing wild world(fun, i have it)

pokemon diamond or pearl.(really popular i have diamond)

mario kart (lots of ppl play and can race you worldwide. i have this game too)

cooking mama

pokemon mystery dungeon

sims 2

super mario bros.

mario and luigi partners in time

super princess peach

acutally, i have all these games.

I'm thinking of buying a new game for my DS, but I don't know what to get. I was going to get the Nintendo DS Browser, but it doesn't support alot of software so there's no video or sound. I decided not to get it. I already have: Nintendogs, Pinball, Whac-A-Mole, Trauma Center, MLB 2K7, Big Brain Academy, Zoo Tycoon.What should I get?
Definately Pokemon PEARL, not diamond... better exclusives. (And palkia can own Dialga.)

Also, I enjoy Pokemon Mystery dungeon... too much to say! It's neverendign, even if you've obtained all 386 Pokemon... you still have to go on rescue missions, train, rescue others, invent good combination 3-people teams and such, alot of fun.

And don't forget the sims. XD

Hey,

Get Mario Kart DS, its really fun and my friend completed it for me! Its really easy.

;) I think you should get Animal Crossing Wild World OR Mario Kart DS. They are so fun!

~Leah~ :mellow:

I actually recommend you get yourself an R4. I own one myself, and you can put anygame you want on it. Thus meaning you can have all of these games on the one little chip that goes into your DS.

I currently have 18 games on my R4, consisting of most of the games listed above. Plus a few bonuses. PM me if you want more info.

[SIZE=21pt]tamagotchi corner shop 1 and 2!!!! also corner shop 3 is coming out in january 2008!!!!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back