- - - - -

Should V4 have a different target audience?!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• peacefrog777 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:46 PM ( #18 )

I think the target age for version 4 is fine, but I would like to see a Tamagotchi version targeted more towards older fans. The P1 and P2 were pets that appealed to people of all age groups and I'd like to see that again.

• barky user photo

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:49 PM ( #19 )

I've noticed that a ton of little kids around my neighborhood (probably about 7 or 8) are having problems with logout passwords on v4. It all started at my next door neighbor's. (he is a little bit younger). His logout password wouldn't work so he was forced to cancel.
Then the jobs and mail. Its hard for some eight-year-old to understand all the sorta nonsense letters and symbols. (somewhat boring for young children)
Do you think that the reccomended age for Tams should be, like, 9-12, or something like that? :D

Well, it could be. But I know that some people like them and they could be younger. I know someone who is eight who has 2 Tamas, and gets on with them fine!!!

It would be quite sad for some people to be banned from Tamas :(

Best Wishes,

kuchipatchi rulz

• kuchipatchi-rulz user photo

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:18 PM ( #20 )

I think it is perfect how it is, the target audience is for almost everyone of all ages! After all you can't really be too old for tamagotchies can you!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:27 AM ( #21 )

Tamas are for all ages XD

• djmaster user photo

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:15 PM ( #22 )

i no this might be like way too young but my brother has a tamagotchi and he is 5 and he has no real problems with it.

& i agree with tamagotchi_pal & kuchipatchi rulz
a tamagotchi is 4 all ages :)

• tamagirl99 user photo

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:42 AM ( #23 )

Oh fer...(I am just gonna do this) WILL YOU STOP FUSSING OVER THER STUPID AGE? THEY ARE FOR EVERY ONE! OK? GET IT INTO UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont mean 2 b rude :lol: :D :D