What is IMVU?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
Ok, I used to go on Zwinky and then somehow my account got shut down. So I am wondering about IMVU. Is it safe? Does it put viruses on ur computer? Is there anything important I should know? I looked on Wikipedia but it didn't seem to have the info i was looking for. Please help. THank you,

Spongeboby

IMVU is a 3D instant messenger. No, it doesn't put viruses on ur computer or anything. In fact, you can even shop in this catalog for clothes, hairstyles, etc. you even have your own room you can customize! you can also go to other places, too! It's fun, but I don't really personally like it that much. (long story, lol) but I've had it before, and you'd probably like it. :)

I have IMVU and I hate it. Zwinky sounds a lot more fun. especially in th TV ad. "GET ZWINKY!"

C~M

I have an IMVU. It is a 3D IM thing. Very fun! It is sort of like a Myspace for Kids, though it doesn't make you give out really any Personal info

IMVU does give viruses to ur comp.

it did to mine, my friends and even my sisters friends~

I got it and it hasn't given any viruses yet ^^... hopefully it never will. im sk8erprincess13

i love imvu... its alot of fun~ the graphics are way better than zwinky!!!!

and its not imvu that gives you the virus... it is other sites that you visit!! give it a try and see if you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back