What's your favorite species of gigapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
Feel free to tell me if there are any species I missed, I want to make this poll complete. My personal fave is pixie! :)

alrightey then, the floppy frog 97 gigapet will be featured in my next poll like this! Thanks Peacefrog777!

Mine is the hamster (with explorer). I have one! Her name is Daisy and she is so cute. :huh: This guy kinda looks like a hamster. Most like a mouse but still... I LOVE HAMSTERZ!

[SIZE=12pt]Yes I don't have a favorite of the new ones either, I don't like them at all, but out of Giga pets, I would have to say my first favorite is Compu Kitty, and second would have to be Digital Doggy :( [/SIZE]

alrighty then, next poll I make like this will have the following '97 ones on it: floppy frog, compu kitty, and digital doggy!

A lot of people like the old ones. If you're going to do another poll, Dr. Tama, you should include all the original species of Giga Pets. Here are the originals not counting the Gigia Friends, Plus, or Fighters series: Compu Kitty, Digital Doggie, Bit Critter/Binary Bug (they're the same giga but was released under two different names. If anyone knows why, I'd be interested in hearing it), Virtual Alien, Microchimp, Baby T-Rex, Komputer Koala, and Floppy Frog.

I bought a Tomcat a couple of years ago. It was actually pretty fun to play with. Not many people had one, only my one friend, and she had a Pixie. It was really cool until my sister got maple syrup on it and I tried to disassemble it... not cool. The right facing button doesn't work anymore. But it was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back