Do you like the Sims2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
I love the Sims2! It's my most favourite game! I play it everyday! To me, it's soooooo much fun! I have three expansion packs: Night Life,Family Fun Stuff, and Seasons. If you need any tips about the sims ask me! I don't know everything about the sims, so don't go to hard on me! Try the sims2 website where you'll get the latest info on the sims. https://www.thesims2.com There's a new game com'n out in September! What game? Find out yourself! Just call me the sim freak... OOOOPS! Did I just say that? Never mind.

I do, and I love it... I spend sooo much time playing it. I haven't spent that many hours doing anything, except maybe playing Sims 1. :ph34r:

ohh I just got it for my birthday! It comes with nightlife. It's really fun I love it!- so much better than the old one!! :ph34r:

i have just the regular sims2 and some other sims1 games...........but sims2 is a lot better! I wish i had an expansion pack....if you go to the website it says theres a lot of new versions and it tells you all of them and what they are about.

THIS IS A CHEAT TO GET $50,000$ FOR SIMS2! PRESS SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, AND C(KEYBOARD LETTER) ALL AT THE SAME TIME(THEY ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER) AND THEN TYPE IN MOTHERLODE

P.S. IF IT DOESNT WORK JUST TRY TO DO THE BUTTONS AGAIN.

MOTHERLODE

i cant jave it its rated T for Teens so no i hate it

I love the sims 2 :angry:

Its great! I love building house on it, and making families. I used to have to play on the sims 1, that was good but the sims 2 took over!

I dont have any expansion packs for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have just the regular sims2 and some other sims1 games...........but sims2 is a lot better! I wish i had an expansion pack....if you go to the website it says theres a lot of new versions and it tells you all of them and what they are about.

THIS IS A CHEAT TO GET $50,000$ FOR SIMS2! PRESS SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, AND C(KEYBOARD LETTER) ALL AT THE SAME TIME(THEY ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER) AND THEN TYPE IN MOTHERLODE

P.S. IF IT DOESNT WORK JUST TRY TO DO THE BUTTONS AGAIN.

MOTHERLODE
Thanx for the tip! i know some cheats 2! Try kaching and move_objects on (These are seperate cheats) Did that help at all???? :D (kaching gives you 1000$)

I love the sims 2 :( Its great! I love building house on it, and making families. I used to have to play on the sims 1, that was good but the sims 2 took over!

I dont have any expansion packs for it :(
Oh! Its all changed:

I have 3 expansion packs for it now:

The Sims 2 University

The Sims 2 Open For Business

The Sims 2 Seasons

They are alll great and i love them!

Its alright The sims 2 is.

Here are some of the cheats i know.

Motherlode:Gives you money

Expand:If you done a code wrong type that in

Exit:Undos ctl shift c

Hope I helped! :eek: :huh:

I like Sims 2 Pets for Wii. I dont have da computer version. I do have da DS version of the normal one, and Sims 2 Pets on Wii. Im planning on getting Sims 2: Castaway and MySims for Wii.

& missana256 please dont bump topics.

I really want the game, I have to play SimCity for a grade at school and it's a cool game XD So Sims 2 should be just as fun!

I don't have Sims2 for the PC. I have it for the DS though and it sucks >.< It's so boring, and there's nothing creative about it. Ooo save a hotel from a robot. Yay. /sarcasm

I love the Sims2! It's my most favourite game! I play it everyday! To me, it's soooooo much fun! I have three expansion packs: Night Life,Family Fun Stuff, and Seasons. If you need any tips about the sims ask me! I don't know everything about the sims, so don't go to hard on me! Try the sims2 website where you'll get the latest info on the sims. https://www.thesims2.com There's a new game com'n out in September! What game? Find out yourself! Just call me the sim freak... OOOOPS! Did I just say that? Never mind.
I thikn this topic should be closed, its been bumped from, August 17 to October 6th...

I only have one Sims computer game, and I don't like it at all, anyways..

i ahve the entire sims1 collection but i ahve sims2 and sims2 seasons. they are my boyfriend and girlfriend im in love with them

I can see someones addicted!

I have Sims 2 Christmas Edition, Sims 2 Nightlife, Sims 2 Pets and Sims 2 Open For Business.

I am getting Seasons for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back