Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 at Wal-Mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jummel

Reaction score
So I have been eagerly waiting the release of the V2s. In my town, near Niagara Falls, New York, we only have a Wal-Mart. I have been checking the store nearly every day for the last two weeks for the V2s but they only have V1s still. I was just wondering if anyone had bought a V2 at a Wal-Mart and in what city and state? Are they only available at Toys R Us?

Thanks in advanced!!

I don't know where you are but the Walmart I work at here in NJ,USA is out of stock and doesn't have anymore. Trying getting one from the internet, I think thats the only place you will find one.

I'm asking about Wal-Mart....how many people have bought them at Wal-Mart? Where in the US did you buy them if you got it at Wal-Mart?

I asked at my Wal-Mart and they didn't think they would be getting them until almost mid July!

Looks like Toys R Us really is the only place to get them right now.

I called my walmart and they don't carry them. The website said they're out of stock.

I just got mine at Walmart near Pittsburgh and they had about 5 more left.

my wal-mart by dallas is TOTALLY out of stock!!!!! uhhhh!! I haven't tried toys-r-us though...

I bought a V2 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

-Twirly :lol:

i called toysrus and they said they didnt kno there was a v2 and i live in maryland so id have a tamagotchi rite now but im waiting for it to come in the mail

I got mine at toys r us , in the pa , and i got mine on august 1st and there was 20 there and then yesterday my sis went to get one and they were all thoses purple withs pink stars and there was only 3 left , so there going fast

So I have been eagerly waiting the release of the V2s. In my town, near Niagara Falls, New York, we only have a Wal-Mart. I have been checking the store nearly every day for the last two weeks for the V2s but they only have V1s still. I was just wondering if anyone had bought a V2 at a Wal-Mart and in what city and state? Are they only available at Toys R Us?
Thanks in advanced!!
well they r available at toys r us and k-mart but i'm not 2 sure about wal-mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back