Picture time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I must be bored posting this topic, so late into the night. (Well, for some of you it sin't so late....hehe) But oh wellz.

I want to see some pics! ^.^ You can post pictures of yourself, your siblings, your pets, scenery....anything basically! I'm just really bored right now and decided to make this topic. Hm, I'm too lazy to post any pictures right now so I'll wait until tomorrow.

If you don't want to post a picture, you don't have to. Nobody is forcing you. :p

HOLY CRAP!!!! (sorry for rude language) YOUR NIECE.... THAT....THAT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!!!! X.X (dies of shock)

god its like a doubleganger. XD You know what they say, theres always someone that looks like our twin somewhere around the world. I found one of my family members!!!! xD I found my brother, now my sister. I MUST FIND MEEE!!!!!!!! *searches internet*

~SG~

...I'll look for a picture of myself that isn't quite so embarrassing. (the best I've found so far is a few years ago. On Halloween. In a cat costume. I might post it for laughs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP!!!! (sorry for rude language) YOUR NIECE.... THAT....THAT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!!!! X.X (dies of shock)
god its like a doubleganger. XD You know what they say, theres always someone that looks like our twin somewhere around the world. I found one of my family members!!!! xD I found my brother, now my sister. I MUST FIND MEEE!!!!!!!! *searches internet*

~SG~
XD, My neice Taylor, (one in the pic) is like, 6 yrs old. (Other Members of my family says that she looks older, like 11 yrs old o_O) I remember last summer when her and her mom came to visit, she wanted to try on my glasses (before i lost them that is ~_~'') , so i let her, And She wouldnt take them off , she was like "But I like your Glasses Auntie Michelle, They look good on me! I can keep your glasses safe for you, how bout that auntie?" lol

Okay, I can't post a pic of me- my mum says no. And, I don't want you guys to have nightmares, so my face will remain unseen. :B

Meh

Yay.

Please don't sue me if your eyes have been burned out of their sockets, for I do not find myself very attractive either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back