Blah... I need to vent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
OKAY. If you've read some of my past topics you'll know what problems I have with my... "Friends"

Jemica, Hannah, Sunny and Alex are what I call "Problem friends"

They all ask me for my food such as: Poppers, biscuts, sandwhiches and anything chocolate and often I end up with one or two things to eat at each break. Now, Don't get wrong, I have no problems sharing my food with friends that don't have anything to eat but they have big lunches and I would never ask for anything from them.

I sometimes find it hard to say no and even when I do they take the food anyway and won't give it back until I threaten to tell the teacher and my parents. One day I had no food at all because we left school and I didn't bring anything to eat because I didn't think we'd be there all day so I didn't ask for anything from them... I was offered something but didn't accept it.

Once Jemica asked for my popper but I already ate it so she got angry and smacked my leg with her lunchbox.

So, I'm having my birthday party on next weekend and I didn't invite them because they're all horrible to me. When I tell them they're not invited they're all going to be like "Aw, but you promised Caitie" And the only person I actually said I'd invite was Michael. Then, I'm going to have them all hate me... And I fear being rejected and hated...

Then, I got an email from Jemica and Sunny that said "I can't wait until your party Caitie! I'm so excited" and I felt like the worst person on the face of the earth... I hated myself.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back