High School Musical?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
THere's gonna be a second hour-long-rendition-of-infernal-din-performed-by-talentless-actors-and-actresses?

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2??

How pointless, does anyone else HATE hsm??

xx*john*barrowman*lover*xx

Agreed. I hate High School Musical! Who wants to watch a movie with talentless actors about kids auditioning for a musical? I mean, auditiong for a musical! That's just boring.

its kind of interesting but sometimes its down right boring. You know in the concerts zac efron is never there because thats not really him singing and they just say he couldn't make it thats so stupid.how stupid do they think we are.

I actually don't mind High School Musical. I used to have an addiciton to HSM though! I'd spend hours learning all the dance moves to every song, and all the words too. The HSM soundtrack was all I ever listened too, and I would continue to watch the movie multiple times and sing along. Now, I occasionally listen to the CD/watch the movie and I still know all the words. It isn't that bad. Talentless actors? I'd let to see you get a big role in a movie like that! :)

I thought it was a very good movie. The dancing was very awesome - especially the basketball team dancing in 'Getcha Head In The Game!' As I play basketball myself I know how hard it is to do that with a ball.

The singing is pretty good. The plot might've been better though.

Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale are amazing at acting. They play Ryan and Sharpay. You say the actors are talentless? Well they beat hundreds of others to get the part so no, they are not talentless.

I think the singing and acting in that film is INCREDIBLE, by all of the brilliantly talented HSM cast. I'd like to see if you could do better! I doubt you could so could you please stop dissing a fantastic movie?

~#1 HSM Fan!

I think the singing and acting in that film is INCREDIBLE, by all of the brilliantly talented HSM cast. I'd like to see if you could do better! I doubt you could so could you please stop dissing a fantastic movie?
~#1 HSM Fan!
It's called our opinion. Maybe I think differently than you about HSM. Maybe I think House is a great show, but someone else doesn't. I don't tell them they're dissing a great show, I can handle opinion.

I never bothered watching it. And I plan to do the same with the second one, and keep channel surfing till I find something I actually find intresting.

well...

in my opinion, high school musical is a great movie. the songs are actually quite good, and, well...i mainly only watched it at first because i thought zac efron was hot ^-^!!

so girls who disagree with me, just disagree. don't try to convince me he's not hot.

anywhooo...

i started not liking it after a while because people got straight up obsessive.

i mean....girls at my old elementary school [i am now in middle school, mind you]

FLIPPING BROUGHT THE CD TO SCHOOL, LEARNED ALL THE WORDS FROM THE LAST SONG, AND STARTED SINGING AND DANCING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT LUNCH!!

i personally thought it was hilarious...but if they like it, i guess i should lleave them to do what they want. and i think a few of you should do the same.

i'm not demanding anything or being mean or snooty...i'm just speaking my mind ^-^

Oh how I hate those stupid juvinile dumb movies. It drives me insane. Highschool would not be like that, the songs and acting is horrible because it is all done by stupid teeny boppers, and i just hate it. :D

Umm,

Anyone who wants to see me do better, yer not catchin me at any of that stuff hey?

And I know I dont have to WATCH it, but I hate all this *wow hsm is sooo amazing* gossip.

BLECH.

its ok i guess. i an stand the move and music but they overplayed it and made more of it that what it really is. All in all 1-10 10 being the highest, i give this movie a 7

Ok, look. Everbody has their own opinions, and there's no reason to be rude about it.

They are not 'talentless' in my opinion.

And I love it! I can't wait until HSM2.

Latest posts

Back