Do you like the Warriors Cat Series? (the books)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG YEAH and I love your icon, 10_tamagotchi_3707 It really rocks! I don't own any of the books, though, and I am on the 4th book in the 2nd series. Never managed to get ahold of that book, no one seems to have it. And I can't buy it because I don't have the rest of the series. I just really don't like having part of a series without all the books starting with the first in consecutive order.

I love the warriors series. I am the ultimate expert ( no offense :rolleyes: ) I've read all three series (well just the first one of the power of three since is just came out awhile ago) have the feild guide and the manga, and have ordered firestar's quest (very exited

). :D :) :huh:

okay then, who discovered the moonstone?
*sticks hand in the air* IKNOWIKNOWIKNOW!!

I'm sure I'm one of the most rabid Warrior Fans out there. I own ALL the books, and I, too, have Firestar's Quest Preordered.

Overall, warriors in the best book out there. ^^

~Cloudtail's Girl~

A good series, beat out acctualy by the book watership down, which came out first and is basicly the same thing with rabbits.

But I have read all the books and in fact do know it was Mothflight who discovered moonstone.

*Sighs* I have read it many times, I love it and all. And too many peopl are saying rude things, Ie: No offence but I am the warriors expert!

I have every book, and I got Sunset, Twilight, Teh sight, teh manga and secrets of teh clan the DAY they cam eout, I re read them all, 2 times. Though not in order.

i'm on THE NEW PROPHECY series, i just started reading sunset!

OH, AND HOW DO YOU GET THE WARRIOR ICONS?

Latest posts

Back