newborn nintendogs puppies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kelly~

Reaction score
i found a way to get nintendogs newborn puppies well it worked for me.

in the morning feed and give water/milk to your dogs. (make sure that u have 2 girl dogs and one boy dog) then plug u game boy in with your charger. leave it on all day. u can check on your dogs but [SIZE=11pt]DONT[/SIZE] tuch it if one of your dogs leave its ok it will come back later. this might take a couple days it only took me 1 day but people say it might take a week! your puppies wont be one kind of dog it will be a mix. i got puppies it was a mix of chiwawa and shiba inu they were cute!

if u want puppies try this it works! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
FAKE.

I've left my game on the charget with 2 girl dogs and 1 boy dog (because they're my main dogs) And nothing happened.

So stop trying to trick us.

I checked some cheat sites, and that one wasn't listed.

I really don't think it works.

im not lying my friend showed me and i saw her puppies and i did it and it worked!

I'll try it on my emulator. I'm not risking my doggy's health.

-Edit- I just noticed a flaw in your cheat. If I have 3 dogs with me how can I get a 4th? Where does it go?

-Edit- I just noticed a flaw in your cheat. If I have 3 dogs with me how can I get a 4th? Where does it go?
Yes, if you already have three, where does the fourth one go?

Yes, if you already have three, where does the fourth one go?
a note pops up saying that u can only keep ur puppies in the house for 1 day. and put them in the dog hotel

also if u leave u puppies with the mom for a day the mother will eat them :blink:

good luck!!!

i know! besides Nintendogs are [SIZE=14pt]PUPPIES[/SIZE] So they cant have newborn Puppies

No, this doesn't work. Please don't post things like this and try to trick people. It's not nice.

i found a way to get nintendogs newborn puppies well it worked for me.
in the morning feed and give water/milk to your dogs. (make sure that u have 2 girl dogs and one boy dog) then plug u game boy in with your charger. leave it on all day. u can check on your dogs but [SIZE=11pt]DONT[/SIZE] tuch it if one of your dogs leave its ok it will come back later. this might take a couple days it only took me 1 day but people say it might take a week! your puppies wont be one kind of dog it will be a mix. i got puppies it was a mix of chiwawa and shiba inu they were cute!

if u want puppies try this it works! :blink:
Pictures or it didn't happen. Please don't lie. I'm gonna try this but if it doesn't work then i'm blaming you :blink:

a note pops up saying that u can only keep ur puppies in the house for 1 day. and put them in the dog hotelalso if u leave u puppies with the mom for a day the mother will eat them :blink:

good luck!!!
Eat them? Doesn't that sound a bit strange??? Oh and it doesn't say that you can only keep you dogs for one day my sis left hers on and it didn't say that >_>

I haven't played my Nintendogs in forever.. But I've played it enough to know that it's impossible.

The mother will eat the puppies?.. You've seriously GOT to be kidding me.

But OK, if you're really that sure of yourself, I'd like to know how you came to know this information in the first place?

Also, Pictures would help, you know..

I am just getting a guide to close this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back