Ball Cheat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl91101

Reaction score
READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU TRY THE CHEAT!!

All right, so I was looking on the web for some Tama cheats. Now I don't usually use cheats but this one was interesting and after I read EVERYTHING on how to do it, I tried it. First I will tell you what I did.

1. I kept changing the shop and buying every food item in the shop untill I had about 10 meals and snack together (To delete the food go to where you wrap the gifts and press (a) when you get to wrap? and you can trash it).

2. next I started deleting them without doing anything else like playing a game or something. I just kept deleting the food.

3. Then after I had deleted about 5 or 6 food items (each time making sure I went to food) I saw a ball! In Fact UNLIMITED BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can eat thembut the first few times your screen will freeze and you need to press Reset then download. THen there will be what looks like a point bag and you eat it and it will increase your skill point a few HUNDRED!

Email me if you have any questions about this cheat, other cheats, or anything else.

It worked on mine, I swear! I hope it works on your tama, too!

(NOTE: this is for V4 only)

Cheat?! Cheat?! :angry: This "cheat" is a glitch. People usually try to avoid the ball glitch. Eventually it will make your V4 freeze with a white screen. Then the only thing you can do to unfreeze it, is to press the reset button on the back then select reset from the menu on the screen. This will of course make you lose everything - all your items, souvenirs, friends list entries, parents entries, skill points, ... everything, as you have to start over again with an egg.

*goes to buy lots of meals and snacks*

This might work!

I can't delete them!!!! Whats wrong!!!

did you go to the notebook icon, clicked on present, then either food or snack, and then b twice after reaching the food you want to delete, to get the trasc icon? Then did you press b again? If yes, no idea what's wrong. If you haven't done that, do it.

Cheat?! Cheat?! :blink: This "cheat" is a glitch. People usually try to avoid the ball glitch. Eventually it will make your V4 freeze with a white screen. Then the only thing you can do to unfreeze it, is to press the reset button on the back then select reset from the menu on the screen. This will of course make you lose everything - all your items, souvenirs, friends list entries, parents entries, skill points, ... everything, as you have to start over again with an egg.
i made my tama eat the ball and it didn't freeze. and if it does you press the reset button and then go to download! And if it was a glitch how can you make it happen by your self! Glitchs are things that you don't make happen to your tama!

It's a glitch because this type of behaviour isn't by-design. Meal and snack items are not intended to turn into balls. Somewhere there is an error in the V4 program.

BINARY! anyone can do this so why would bandi make a "glitch" that anyone can make happen?! a glitch is something you cant make happen! :blink: :blink:

When I first bought my v4 tama I had a ball and I made baby tama eat it and then there were no more balls to eat :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cheat works!!! Oh my gosh... I have the ball glitch!!! *squeeelllllll*

*goes to eat a ball* (I'm gonna ruin my Tam, aren't I?)

hi umm i just did that and i got 5 balls in the presents bit where i deleted the food but when i go to the food section to feed my tama it has no balls and on meals there is only 3 now! no more rice for my tama :D

is this whats ment to happen?

should i do something else:S

IT WORKS!!! :D

This is what happened to me...

I deleted all the food...

then i saw 4 balls,

I deleted 3...

When I checked on my meals...

Only scome was left...

I WAS FRUSTURATED!!!!! B)

I decided to live on... B)

A few days later one afternoon.....

Hey! All the meals are back!!! Not only dat, there are the meals I bought that I couldn't eat! And after those... BALLS BALLS BALLS AND MORE BALLS!!!! B)

I kept on goiong...

ALL THE SNACKS I HAV HAVE BIN TURNED INTO MEALS!!!!! The snacks are still in teh snack section though... :D

I keep scrolling...

FISHING ROD???? is that even edible??? B)

EH??? WHATS THIS??? A CAP WITH RANDOM DOTS ON IT??? keep scrolling... B)

THIS IS NEVER ENDING B) BALLBALLBALLBALLBALL... B)

*leaves*

WAAAAIT... UN NAMED ITEM??? THAT CAP...

OOOOOOOOH!!!!!! CHEAT TIME XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!! :p

eats

HOLY COOOW!!!!!!! B)

THE SOCIAL POINTS RAISED BY ABOUT 100!!!!! B)

I never resetted or downloaded! XD

I let my tama eat it once it was willing to and when the cap thingy came back!

NOW ITS SKILL POINTS ARE...

Intel: 167

Fashion: 129

social: 800!!!!!!

It works!!! Its just it took awhile... :D

Wow. Normally, I would advise you not to question a guide, but it seems like it really works! I haven't tried it myself (I don't have my v4 right now). But it is a glitch.

P.S. All right! 500 posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the balls in my food but i cant eat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back