Tama-Magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score

Little Lizzy

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kylie screamed. Mum rushed out of the car and ran to Kylie. "What is it, dear?" she asked and kneeled down beside her. "My um, ingredient for uh.... Magic Cheese.... SANDWICH!" Kylie yell-answered. "Honey, calm down and tell me what's wrong," Mum said and smiled kindly. Kylie took a deep breath. "Well, I had homework to make a magical cheese sandwich and now the cheese is gone!" Kylie said worriedly. "Oh... Mum will help you find it," Mum said and got up. Kylie smiled. "YES! She belived it!" she thought.

The girls started looking for it. Under benches, in the bushes, behind the school buidling, under the car... It was no where to be seen. Kylie sat on a bench and stared at the ground. "Come on honey, we can find it," Mum said and backed away. Suddenly she tripped on something behind her. "Oof!"

"Mum!" Kylie said and ran to her. "I'm okay," Mum said and got up. "The cheese!" Kylie exclaimed. "You tripped on the cheese!"

"Oh thank goodness, we found it!" Mum said happily. Kylie took the cheese and skipped to the car. Mum followed.

Kylie was in her room staring at The Magic Cheese. DING DONG! The neighbours were coming. "Oh no," Kylie thought, "I have to hide the cheese!" Kylie ran down the stairs, around the kitchen, through the dining room, and back up the stairs, holding The Magic Cheese. "Where could I put it?" Kylie thought, looking around. "AHA!" she said, and stuffed The Magic Cheese into her toy box. "OH KYLIE! LIZZY CAME TO PLAY WITH YOU!" Mum hollered from downstairs. "Lizzy? Who's Lizzy?" Kylie thought, and came downstairs. She saw Mum, a Young Mimitchi, and a Kuchipatchi. "I'm Lizzy," the Young Mimitchi said. "..... Yeah. Hi. I'm.... Kylie," Kylie said, staring at Lizzy. "You two can go up to play. Me and Mrs. Tamatama will be in the garden having some tea," Mum said like some fancy-pants lady. Kylie rolled her eyes. Lizzy was already halfway up. "Come on, Kyle!" she yelled. "It's Kylie. K-Y-L-I-E. Kylie," Kylie said. "Whatever," Lizzy said and ran up the stairs.

Latest posts

Back