Is it fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the starting bid, the buy-it-now price, the location of the item, and the seller's feedback, I'd guess it's genuine.

I actually wasn't thinking about getting it myself. (my bffs birthday present..)

Edit: Darn... it only ships to the United Kingdom. Dangit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look closely at teh chain, its not like a Tamagotchi. I actually DO think it is a fake. I have never seen a Tamagotchi with that type of chain. Nor that pattern :eek:

Be detailed!

TamaTae

Look closely at teh chain, its not like a Tamagotchi. I actually DO think it is a fake. I have never seen a Tamagotchi with that type of chain. Nor that pattern :eek:
Be detailed!

TamaTae
That's because it's a European design. And all the European Tamagotchis have that chain. I have 2 Tamagotchis with a chain like that.

C~M

no, I think that is a real Tama

And all of my tamas have come with that sort of chain

It looks real to me

It's real. o_0

There's a thing called Tamagotchi V4.

I bought it. From a proper shop.

nope it doesn't look fake to me....3 buttons yes......antena yes! yes it is real!!!!!!!!!!!
3 buttons and an antenna does NOT mean it's real. That's how people buy fake tamagotchis.

C~M

thats a real tamagotchi V4. I've seen that one in the Shops regularly, and on the Tamagotchi V4 TV Advertisments in the UK. Actually, that is the pattern I want!

If its fake its a very realistic one but....dont all v4s have the TMGC beads off the side, not a chain like v1.

but it does have the angel that means its dead that real tamas have. i think id need to see a really clear pic to determine. you know, to have a look at the icons etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back