Do u like harry potter? (the movies)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flutterby

Reaction score
i'm a FANATIC, read my siggy!!!!!

ORDER OF THE PHEONIX JUST CAME OUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!

please don't insult me.

It comes out on the 15th of July where I am..

But I am so looking forward to seeing it! It should be awesome!

OH MY GOD i am a COMPLETE FANATIC FAN i absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE anything and EVERYTHING that has to do with Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read my signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Order of the Pheonix came out on the 11th here and I am BEGGING my parents more than I have ever begged in my life to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seeing it this weekend.

YEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh.... I do not like harry potter at all :D I tihnk most of what he does is witch craft

Ariana

I tihnk most of what he does is witch craft
i saw it and thought it wasn't about wizardry and all that, i thought it was about, like, friendship and bravery and stuff like that. but people have their oppinions, and i respect that!! :D

I love Harry Potter! Both the Movies and the Books!

I have seen all five movies and have movies number one and three on DVD.

I have read all six books, and am currently on Chapter Eight of the seventh and last book; Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows.

I first got interested in Harry Potter in 3rd grade, and in September I will be a 9th grader. So I have been a fan for about seven to eight years. =D

I see all of them mainly just for the sake of seeing them and seeing if they did a good job with it. Personally though, I thought Order of the Phoenix was quite a disappointment. I really did expect it to be much better. :(

I absolutely love Harry Potter! The movies rock, but they leave out too much. They're still good; Order of the Phoenix is the best one so far! Have you read the seventh book yet, flutterby?

I love Harry Potter! The books are awesome and the movies are heaps good! In the Order Of the Pheonix movie Dolores Umbridge was just like I pictured her!

Ron is my favourite character by far! He is cool but I got mega mad when he ditched Harry and Hermione in The Deathly Hallows. (At least he came back! :( ). Fred and George are also awesome!

In The Order Of The Pheonix movie it was so sad when Sirius died. I nearly cried. =[

(But did anyone else notice the fantastic camera angles used when Lupin runs out to comfort Harry??)

Umbridge was awesome - Hem hem!

Overall, I like Harry Potter

True, very true, .::Snowy::.! I think Umbridge was very good as well. But, like I said, I thought the movie was actually quite disappointing.

Oh, but I love Snape! His way of talking is very... um, weird? Yeah, weird, ha ha. I can do very good immitations of him actually. ^_^

Latest posts

Back